Seven short updates isn't that much for a live kickstarter project but whatever. 🤷‍♂️

Anyway here's the update.
We are happy to announce that Swordhaven has been fully funded thanks to your generous donations! We are incredibly grateful for the support our new project has received, and we are committed to delivering the BEST game possible to reward your trust!

In other exciting news, with a few days still left on the campaign timer, we are thrilled to announce our first stretch goal. Stretch goals are additional features for the game that were not initially included in the project plan, but will be added if we surpass our funding goal before the campaign ends.

The first of such stretch goals is something we call the Improved Player Base.

We always planned on giving you the ability to eventually purchase some property in the city of Swordhaven—for resting, crafting, and storing trophies. However, if we reach this stretch goal, we promise to make owning your own place even better by adding:

• New side quests, that will come with the base;
  • A wider array of characters that will inhabit it, including hireable cooks, guards, craftsmen, etc;
  • A bigger location—what was initially planned as a house in the city will now become a whole manor;
  • Customization options to make it truly your own;
  • More activities to enjoy—from exploring the basement of your new property to starting a herb garden, and more.

Does the stretch goal sound like housing to you guys? I hope its housing!!

Given how it sort of limped across the finish line with only 9 days left, I wouldn't get too excited about any stretch goals.

The last few days of a successful Kickstarter are usually some of the biggest days of funding, so they could definitely make a stretch goal or two yet.

The last few days of a successful Kickstarter are usually some of the biggest days of funding, so they could definitely make a stretch goal or two yet.
Yeah usually but the slow pace to get funded predicts otherwise.

@Purple - maybe a good idea to post on their forum about how extensive the house customization etc is?
They have have forum? I was going to ask on their discord but devs been rather quiet lately.

I used to see that a lot when Kickstarter was more popular, but I'm not sure if it's the same way now.

I don't see this making another 4K, but I could be wrong.

I used to see that a lot when Kickstarter was more popular, but I'm not sure if it's the same way now.

I don't see this making another 4K, but I could be wrong.
Yeah, it's been awhile since I've paid attention to a KS. But from what I remember there's a reminder email that goes out 48 hours before campaign ends so that's when there was usually a big boost in pledges. We'll see if they get one.

Response I got on stretch goal:
You'll get a whole manor through a quest. After that there will be options available on what to build or upgrade in it, how to decorate it, who to hire, and, of course, new side quests. If you played Trudograd, think of a base from there, but bigger, better, and with significantly more options to choose from.
Sounds like housing to me!

Well what do you know onward to the second stretch goal.
The development of the game continues, including work on the demo. While most of the progress we’ve made won’t be included in it, there will be plenty of other smaller fixes and additions!

They should make the demo experience even smoother for those who haven’t tried it yet, without spoiling the bigger improvements that we plan to showcase in the Early Access version.

For our next stretch goal, at 42K €, we will be aiming to add a rather curious dungeon.

Imagine a ruined settlement built atop a cliff—its dilapidated buildings glistening in the light of the waning moons like the bones of a cyclopean monster—long since abandoned by its original builders.

Was it just the wind you heard as you passed through the crumbling gates, or were those faint whispers the dreams of something still lingering within..?

This stretch goal will allow us to build a ruined city, as well as a sprawling underground section populated with monsters, puzzles, and treasure. Additionally, we will write a quest with multiple endings dependent on the actions you take.

When the stars are right, will you uncover this ancient mystery? Or will you decide that not knowing and keeping your sanity is the best outcome? Either way, do not expect an easy journey, for there is truth in the old adage: it is not dead, which can eternal lie…

Thank you for following the development of Swordhaven: Iron Conspiracy!

I assume they will let people do late pledges seeing that there is only 5 days to go and 1st stretch goal wasn't met yet.

The project uses the Eurodollar so its hard to compare US earnings. It says it's close to 41,000 US and looks like the first goal should be cleared, but apparently it's not yet. :unsure:

Last edited:
Yeah stupid me you have to hover over the icon to see how much it converts to.
€ 38,345 = $41,291
So there still a few thousand short of the first goal it seems.

I was about to pledge, but it requires a credit card and an antique verification method with a calculator from the bank I don't have any more. Maybe another time.

I assume they will let people do late pledges seeing that there is only 5 days to go and 1st stretch goal wasn't met yet.
Recently, KS announced they would make it possible to pledge after the campaign was finished, but I don't think it's the case for this one because of what's hidden in the HTML sources: \"project_late_pledge_enabled\":false (I may be wrong).