The Cesspool

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you guys 100% on the Codex. It is a black hole where good ideas go to die.

For example, last year I made some Arcanum mods and tried to post them on the site, and a couple of jealous users started spreading a rumor that I was putting viruses on my files! They even photoshopped an image of a Virus scanner to show my files as a virus!

I asked admins for help but all they did was laugh at me. Then nobody downloaded my nice mods and then I was banned!

NEVER GO TO THE CODEX!!!

What's most ironic here - that the selfproclaimed bastion of tolerance and kindness RPGWatch seem to be the most intolerant assholes in this thread, or that the only tool they utilize to illustrate their supposed maturity is to call the Codexers children?

Jesus Mohammed Christ, man, Jesus Mohammed Christ.

- Ubëreil Lightning Qwinn, Tyrax

This thread is a disappointment. Maybe I will get to do stuff today. I need to do some groceries too; we are out of potatoes and salt.

Maybe I can catch a fat jewish kid for dinner. It's a local delicacy here in Belgium.

Slow day today.

What if we spam DAC or TESF and make it appear like the Watch did it?

Little shits will sell us out in seconds. You would have to establish some worthwhile board cred on the Watch for it to be marginally successful.

Well, I saw a cute little jellybait a few minutes back. Precious little thing she was.

Little shits will sell us out in seconds. You would have to establish some worthwhile board cred on the Watch for it to be marginally successful.

Just spam Watch for a while, get 200 posts and then spam TESF, it will look like u're from Watch.

I would help you, since I already have ~500 posts, but I have been banned on TESF because I dared to criticize plot in their awesome FO3.

Just spam Watch for a while, get 200 posts and then spam TESF, it will look like u're from Watch.

Except that doing so will reveal whomever does that for the pissant Codexer that they are. As you have done recently.

Except that doing so will reveal whomever does that for the pissant Codexer that they are. As you have done recently.

You want to say that you do not accept people in your community that are also active in another community? Or you just hate Codexers so much that you don't accept anyone that have anything to do with them?

You want to say that you do not accept people in your community that are also active in another community? Or you just hate Codexers so much that you don't accept anyone that have anything to do with them?

None of those - I am very active in several other communities, as are many here. That isn't a problem.

Nor do I specifically have an issue with RPGCodex, as there are many folks who are reasonable RPG fans with strong opinions about the genre, which is very much shared by folks here.

However, any single person who comes here posting goatse and such is dealt with as a problem as they are trying to be offensive and not respectful of the people and the community. And that to me is the bottom line, not about using the 'correct' language or the 'correct' ideas, but being respectful of others ... nor does that preclude strong and heated arguments at times.

But even beyond that, when a bulk of users comes FROM a single site en mass to another site with the express purpose of being disruptive, disrespectful, and problematic, that is a pretty negative thing for a community that prides itself on being inclusive and respectful and having almost no moderation of posts.

Further than that, when said group sees that they have put the bag of burning poop on the doorstep and the world hasn't ended, they then decide - headed up by someone who has actually been a pretty decent member of the Watch community - to attempt to go out and try to ruin the reputation of the site in different places, well, all I say is that sort of behavior typifies the stereotypical description of the bulk of the Codex folks that I have heard about from many folks who have never been to the Watch. And I doubt it would succeed - because the Codex is known for people who generally act in a certain way that Watch folks generally do not, going out and behaving that way and saying 'hehe ... Watch did it' ... shows very much the type of hing that the Codex folks are typified as doing. It would be transparent.

But even beyond that, when a bulk of users comes FROM a single site en mass to another site with the express purpose of being disruptive, disrespectful, and problematic, that is a pretty negative thing for a community that prides itself on being inclusive and respectful and having almost no moderation of posts.

The reason the codex people came here in the first place is the title of this thread?

Codex should be proud that we have thread about them. It just means that som of us are interested of their forum. We very rarely if ever have threads about other forums.

Watch should be proud that "we" came to visit them. It just means that some of us are interested in their forum.

Well, all I will say is, I'm glad I'm here.

You guys like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom