Konjad hates you guys

Konjad hates the Watch? Then I wish incalculable misery upon him and his cohorts. May he lose his keys and stub his toes at a rate slightly higher than average. And Alrik: Stay fucking PUT!

image.php

Well I don't hate him. He is just a kid.
I only dislike him.

I don't care if some random "hates" the watch or the other way around. Actually the watch has some things that the codex really needs like… common sense and not swear/flame/troll every single thread.

Still :iloveyou: both

I don't hate anyone in real life. I tend to STRONGLY dislike many aspects of human nature, though.

As for people I've never met and of which I've only seen the "internet persona" - I don't really think about them enough to generate hatred.

I respond to what people say here and how they behave, but I would never tell myself I really know them. I might pick up certain key psychological features - but that's very far from the complete picture.

Since I'm the kind of guy many people love to hate "online", I have to think about how that works as opposed to the "offline" stuff. There's a pretty huge disparity between how I'm perceived online, and how people respond in real life.

That's something you have to consider, before you start hating people you've never met.

—-

I like the Watch more than most other places, because it's the most level-headed and open-minded of the gaming forums I visit. I find it refreshingly relaxed and really quite civil.

Oh, there are a few "online personas" I don't really appreciate - but considering the amount of us here, that's minimal.

The Codex is too extreme in most cases, but they're also good with candid critique. Given my own jaded and critical approach to gaming, and the AAA industry in particular, I like it when gamers respond with their hearts against the trends of modern times.

But it's just not consistent enough for me to bother visiting there regularly. Too many gamers with a narrow-minded approach to what's realistic - and too many taking it all way to personally. I realise how that might sound, coming from me, but I actually never take it personally. I loathe and detest the trends of streamlining and dumbing down - but I understand that it's not about me.

Last edited:
Best thread at The Watch, ever.

Best thread at The Watch, ever.
Doesn't hold a candle to the Cesspool thread, which just goes to prove that the judging standards of our Codex representatives are in abject decline. Next thing we know, y'all will be starting a thread gushing over Dragon Age 2. :p

Come on, tough guy. I even love you.
*hugs a tree*

I was talking to dat tree ...!
But I'll hug you, too, if you so desire :hug:.

That's what I hate about you guys. You're just so damned *nice* to each other.

Makes me sick.

Wild urinators have a very short lifetime …

attachment.php

Okay, that's pretty funny.

You look like grey penises.

Back
Top Bottom