At last count there were 152 threads about Dragon Age in the RPGWatch subforum alone, never mind all the threads elsewhere.

Just because we have a dozen threads about Skyrim or DA2(whatever the current AAA crap is around) lying amongst the general RPG discussion section, it just pales into insignificance compared to the love shown for those games here. At the Codex we've discussed giving each turd it's own subforum and decided against it on the basis of bloat and a lack of interest after a time, something which evidently the RPGWatch doesn't lack.

Nice try. You forget that I've been to codex plenty of times. I know all about the huge threads devoted to games you supposedly hate. Here, we try to be tolerant of any game and judge it for what it is and find any good that it might offer, but make no mistake, every poster here is a hardcore RPG fan and we've logged thousands of hours collectively on the best RPGs the world has ever seen.

Can you point at my trolling, please?

From a place where andhaira posts in every single thread and no one says boo. the madness, the madness. Like a slug crawling along the edge of a razor blade, a horrific beginning, a horrific ending, and a horific middle. Fucking social contract self entitled commie zombies worshipping corporate logos and calling them RPGs.

I'm not a violent person at all, but I'd like to let the people PMing me that I'm a Master at Brazilian Judo and Tae Kwon Do (I actually created my own style)

Not a threat, just putting that out there since I'm getting some vicious PMs.

Other than myself, I haven't noticed any Watchers being disrespectful. I'd also like to say that I've only been disrespectful because of the attitudes you guys have shown this site. Calling us boring and lame and making tons of posts about it isn't cool. Deep down inside, I feel that you know this.

You're right. Deep down inside, we know that it is rude, but you guys are just so damn boring and lame that it cannot be helped.

I've reported this entire thread. Once Corwin comes home, he'll be dishing out bans left and right. Enjoy your stay crapdex!!!
Woah! Easy on the language there, fella! This here is a family site where we bring our kids to show our love for cRPG gems such as DA and ME, so none of that there language alright? Just try to keep it civil please.

What's that, it looks an awful lot like you're BACKING. DOWN. AND. BEING. AWFULLY. BUTTHURT. ABOUT. IT.

l45LC.jpg

@Kosmonaut

Fine, I won't respond to you, is that what you want?

Keep laughing. KEEP AT IT CUZ I NEVER BACK DOWN EVER. EVER. EVER. EVER.

You guys (and one Witch) must be really bored to overfeed this troll so much.

I'm not a violent person at all, but I'd like to let the people PMing me that I'm a Master at Brazilian Judo and Tae Kwon Do (I actually created my own style)

Boy I've killed men with my bare hands and never lost a night's sleep. Not a joke, not a troll, that's fact. Your pretend kung fu aint worth the internet paper you're writing it on.

Wow. This is going places.

PLAIN TICKETS, BITCH!! I know krav maga and I'm an expert at kicku-youru-assu.

Oh Gawd. a Brazilian Chop Suey Master AND Sentinel? You mother must be very proud. Maybe I'll ask her tonight. That's if there's anything left after Crispy's finished.

I'm sure they'll be scared shitless. No offense, but you're just getting ridiculous.

accommodate us with a thread, and by relegating all Codex posts to said thread.

I think it would be helpful to keep that discussion within this thread.

I hadn't heard of this codex website previously and suddenly every discussion topic seems to filled with comments talking about some other forum, which appeared to be spam at first glance.

Nice try. You forget that I've been to codex plenty of times. I know all about the huge threads devoted to games you supposedly hate. Here, we try to be tolerant of any game and judge it for what it is and find any good that it might offer, but make no mistake, every poster here is a hardcore RPG fan and we've logged thousands of hours collectively on the best RPGs the world has ever seen.

I know all about the huge subforums devoted to games you supposedly hate here too. Two can play at the 'no facts to back anything up' game. Oh and just cause you played Fallout doesn't make you fucking hardcore. Almost everyone on the codex has done so, big fucking deal. How many times have you been through the Gold Box series? I doubt you even played one and tells me you are nothing but a pathetic poseur.

Back
Top Bottom