Iran trying to build nukes

My views are based on what I hear from people who live there. I trust them far more than I trust ANY media outlet.

Cleve, you have OBVIOUSLY never been to either Israel or Palestine, so please stay in your bunker and finish Grimoire. Doing that would at least give you some credibility!!

My views are based on what I hear from people who live there. I trust them far more than I trust ANY media outlet.

So are mine. Israelis and their media have more than one opinion and pretending that there is just one is a sign of bias.

Last edited:
Actually, USA and its allies has threatened like the entire globe and invaded a good number of them!!! Ha!

It's only natural Iran would want to develop nukes. Today, if you are a nation that doesn't align with imperialist policies of the west and want to protect your sovereignity in the long term, having your own nukes is the only solution. Look at Pakistan, a nation that is globally known to harbour, train and supply radical islamist terrorists. So what's taking you so long, Americans? Why don't you liberate this evil country? Got a problem? Oh right, Pakistan has nukes. Where's your pre-emptive democracy and freedom now? Funnily enough, the world is a better place for it. I don't even want to think about the amount of misery and suffering the western world would bring upon the people of Pakistan were it not for their nukes.

So true...

Oh so you are a thought police now? Going around telling me what to say and what not to and deciding whether it's on topic? I'm sorry that you didn't get my meaning but I am most certain that I was on topic, so if you don't like that, do please stop reading this thread or my posts.

As for an answer, no, you didn't say that but you know what? I didn't say that you said that either. So, please stay on topic.

R00fles!!

Then explain what you meant. In normal conversation, if you quote somebody and then state something, it generally means it is directed towards that person. That's how I knew you responded back to me. Don't be asinine, it's a waste of everyone's time that is here. Derailing the conversation with red herrings is not constructive. Let me make two things perfectly clear. 1. I never stated Iran was an "evil rogue state" - nor do I think most people here blindly think that. 2. I stated Cleveland Mark's comments were hard to take seriously because he revealed what sounds like a general dislike towards Jews by generalizing an entire culture and race of people as liars.

These are two distinct ideas that are unrelated. You tried to draw a connection between them, quoting me and stating "Kind of like how everybody thinks Iranians homogeneously hate and want to destroy Israel, are fundamentalist muslims, hate the west and are the one big EVIL ROGUE state these days, no?"

To respond to your query, no. Not at all alike. If I and the majority of the other people were stating that all Iranians were liars, you might have a point. As it stands, you don't. Just by stating that someone's perspective seems to be tainted by hatred does not automatically mean that I am sympathetic to the opposing side.

Last edited:

Cleve, you have OBVIOUSLY never been to either Israel or Palestine, so please stay in your bunker and finish Grimoire. Doing that would at least give you some credibility!!

Corwin you are not aware of the implications of what you are saying or you would be sitting in a bunker of your own right now.

Remember, in 2005 when you sat in my bunker, I was working on that facility because I correctly foresaw everything that is happening now.

So we could fairly say that you never understand any of the implications of what you are saying or what is going on around you. Do you really think the war that you are talking about will be a simple bombing run over a bunch of unarmed civilians like Iraq was? This is WW3 coming up.

Remember your children and loved ones when it starts, Corwin. Remember you were big on getting other people to go and fight for your bizarre ideology.

I believe in your right to volunteer as a gentile sandbag in Israel to suck up bullets, Corwin, but if you think a Christian advocates wars that others go to fight in you have not read or understood Sermon on the Mount.

"Blessed are the Peacemakers," Corwin. It's not "Blessed are the Cheesemakers" like in LIFE OF BRIAN.

I promise to tell future generations about you. I'm going to tell them you were a generation of fools and you deserved to die in the war you started. Nobody is going to feel sorry for you in the history books.

This ain't a zionist funding church speech we're talking about, Corwin. This is it. This is the big tamale coming up. Remember God did you a huge solid by letting you meet me and seeing at least one Christian with his head screwed on straight. So it's not like he didn't make some attempt to lift the scales from your eyes.

The national policy interests of America and Australia do not intersect with Israel. People who support Israel first who live in other countries need to vote with their feet and put their money where their mouth is. Move to Israel and defend it if you really care about it.

Somehow, I know that won't happen. That means you are a phoney. Your convictions don't parallel your actions. Agitating for war on Israel's enemies whilst living in Australia is stone cold stupid.

Who do you think the Chinese and Russians will hit first at the start of the third world war, Corwin? Remember your answers because they may be ironic famous last words.

Deep underground in a massive fortified complex be
Wow, doomsday prophecy. Sounds very frightening...

Yay! Classic rant with all the trimmings! Priceless!

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB100...7074.html?mod=WSJ_hp_MIDDLENexttoWhatsNewsTop

Everybody knows that because there is no deterrent or respectable military force in Australia, China is definitely going to protect the resources and infrastructure it will need to seize by exterminating the locals with the neutron bomb.

It won't seem like much, Corwin. You'll see a distant flash, usually in the air a couple kilometers away with some local blast effects. You'll think, well, that wasn't so bad. About four hours later you and everybody you love will completely sh*t out their internal organs and their brains will swell until they push their eyeballs out their sockets. They'll still live for many hours afterwards in the most horrible pain that could possibly be imagined, farting blood and dripping blood soaked mucus from all their orifices. They won't be doing much screaming because their throat tissues will swell to 6x normal size, largely incapable of doing anything but draw just enough air to live until the following day.

Sucks to be you. Remember you thought it was important to make a statement.

Now you know why I followed the 2/3rds rule for my entrances with right angles facing the sky.

Wow, doomsday prophecy. Sounds very frightening…

There's no such thing as doomsday. It isn't the end of the world. It's just the end of you.

People said that World War II would be doomsday when it broke out. It was mostly just doom for them. Life goes on. It always has and it always will. It doesn't necessarily go on for the not-so-bright. Maybe you could get some kind of public referendum to guarantee continued existence to the less-than-stellar with a government program of some sort. The Committee to Keep Stupid People Flush With Hamburgers. There should be a levy of some kind to pay for it. This way bad genes would be entitled to the same survivability of good genes, which of course would defeat the whole purpose of genes and dichotomous sexual reproduction, but what matters is that people felt good about it and Oprah did a nice special on it with people crying about being discriminated against because they were self-destructive warmongering airheads like 99% of mankind. It's so unfair. I for one celebrate the continued persistence of confused and deranged people who support Israel's right to kill civilians arbitrarily and attack far-off places for no reason. It's all part of edjumafacashun.

India is now the world leader in thorium based reactors, while they are still a few years away from being commerically viable I think the US should be investing more heavily in this area. Thorium produces no byproducts that can be weaponised. Once this technology becomes widespread if a country wants nuclear power we just set them up with thorium and then we don't have to worry about any terriorists getting hold of any of the good stuff.

Thorium also has numerous other beenfits like it can produce up to 50 times the energy and is more abundant in the earth.

There's no such thing as doomsday. It isn't the end of the world. It's just the end of you.

People said that World War II would be doomsday when it broke out. It was mostly just doom for them. Life goes on. It always has and it always will. It doesn't necessarily go on for the not-so-bright. Maybe you could get some kind of public referendum to guarantee continued existence to the less-than-stellar with a government program of some sort. The Committee to Keep Stupid People Flush With Hamburgers. There should be a levy of some kind to pay for it. This way bad genes would be entitled to the same survivability of good genes, which of course would defeat the whole purpose of genes and dichotomous sexual reproduction, but what matters is that people felt good about it and Oprah did a nice special on it with people crying about being discriminated against because they were self-destructive warmongering airheads like 99% of mankind. It's so unfair. I for one celebrate the continued persistence of confused and deranged people who support Israel's right to kill civilians arbitrarily and attack far-off places for no reason. It's all part of edjumafacashun.

I feel like you are threatening me with your voodoo magic (which I am looking forward to trying out in Risen 2). And you don't know anything about me, such a shame. No doubt this response will result in further ad hominem. Then again, you already said the end of my existence would be my punishment, I am not sure how it could get any worse than that. Maybe eternal suffering in Hell? That would certainly sound consistent with all the fire and brimstone you have been spouting.

Cleve my old friend, if you want to debate Biblical interpretation and prophecy with me and how it relates to Israel and the Jews, fine. However, please begin a new thread for this and I will happily participate. As someone who has defended you and Grimoire over many years, why do you now make personal attacks because I stand up for Israel's right to exist as a nation? Do I unilaterally support everything Israel does? NO, I do not, just like I don't support everything (and more frequently anything) which Australia does. This might shock you Cleve, but not everything in this world is either black, or white; there's plenty of room for lots of colour as well!!

Then explain what you meant. In normal conversation, if you quote somebody and then state something, it generally means it is directed towards that person. That's how I knew you responded back to me. Don't be asinine, it's a waste of everyone's time that is here. Derailing the conversation with red herrings is not constructive.

In a normal conversation, when someone says something you don't quite get, you ask what he meant. You don't accuse him or her of derailing the subject, as you are doing NOW, AGAIN. So please, stop derailing this conversation with red herrings, it's not constructive. I think it's just better that you don't try to interact with me at all. You're neither making the effort to understand me nor are you willing to cut down on your accusations. Dear sir.

Cleve my old friend, if you want to debate Biblical interpretation and prophecy with me and how it relates to Israel and the Jews, fine. However, please begin a new thread for this and I will happily participate. As someone who has defended you and Grimoire over many years, why do you now make personal attacks because I stand up for Israel's right to exist as a nation? Do I unilaterally support everything Israel does? NO, I do not, just like I don't support everything (and more frequently anything) which Australia does. This might shock you Cleve, but not everything in this world is either black, or white; there's plenty of room for lots of colour as well!!

Why would this need another thread, Corwin? It's relevant to this thread. I can see you are buckling under questioning very easily.

Your "scripture" is the rewritten gospel according to Cyrus Scofield, notorious embezzler and wife deserter. Scofield rewrote the bible to claim that we should worship jews in place of God and support their hellish secular dystopia by sending our children to die in the place of their children.

Wisdom begins with the fear of God, Corwin, but you are only afraid of jews.

Israel is using white phosphorus to exterminate neighboring nations for moving while gentile, not for "it's right to exist." That's just a straw man argument used to change the conversation into a whole different topic because Israel cannot stand up to direct questioning on anything they do.

I fully support Israel's "right to exist." Why do you advocate sending the children of other nations to fight their battles for them? I'm not sure you believe in anything you are really saying, Corwin. If you believe Israel has God on it's side, why do they need military and money from Australia and America? Couldn't they just get it from God? Couldn't God whip up a pillar of fire to burn their enemies away? You talk about God but why does God need other people's children to protect his holy land? Is God too weak to defend Israel against it's enemies? Or is it that deep down, you don't really believe in God … you only believe in jews.

The notion that you use the bible and scripture in your ideology to dictate to the Australian people where they will lend their military and resources out to is found nowhere in the Australian Charter. You are forcing another country to support your wild religious ideologies. Where do your loyalties lie, Corwin, if you treat your fellow Australians like they are subjects of an Israeli colony? Israel has it's own army, let it defend itself. I am sure people as smart as jews are claiming to be constantly will have no problem.

Israel uses postmodernism, strange sophistry and outlandish arguments to confuse and baffle people about what they are doing in the Middle East. I don't believe for one instant anyone with the Holy Spirit would fall for it. I don't.

Well, apparently Cleve, you are the one who does not know much about the world.
You have never been to Israel and seem to believe anything that is anti-Israel.

Your arguments have shown you do not understand the way the worlds works. Your arguments have shown you do not know anything about Israel. Your arguments have shown you regard Jews as evildoers and liars. Your arguments have shown you are nothing more than a bigot. Your arguments have shown you are ignorant about world politics and you are nothing more than another conspiracy theorist, who blames other people for his woes and worries.

You should instead go to Israel and see for yourself that it is not what you think and claim it is.

While Corwin's opinions are not mine and I cannot speak for him. Like he said, it is not because he supports Israel's right to exist that he supports Israel's every decision. That is the same with me.

I fully support Israel's "right to exist." Why do you advocate sending the children of other nations to fight their battles for them? I'm not sure you believe in anything you are really saying, Corwin. If you believe Israel has God on it's side, why do they need military and money from Australia and America? Couldn't they just get it from God? Couldn't God whip up a pillar of fire to burn their enemies away? You talk about God but why does God need other people's children to protect his holy land? Is God too weak to defend Israel against it's enemies? Or is it that deep down, you don't really believe in God … you only believe in jews.

How stupid is this ?
Why do you need to eat food ? Won't God provide you with the necessary nutrition if he wanted to ? Is God so weak he cannot make you live without eating ? What the fuck ? Couldn't God just immediately provide you with food ? Why do you need to work ? Why do you need to learn maths ? Can't God provide you with that knowledge ?

Wow! Again, you baffle me with your ignorance and bullshit.

EDIT: Oh yeah, by the way, throw away your laptop/PC if it has an Intel microprocessor. It's been developed in technology-inferior-sewerage-smelly-Israel-filled-with-Jews.

Last edited:
In a normal conversation, when someone says something you don't quite get, you ask what he meant. You don't accuse him or her of derailing the subject, as you are doing NOW, AGAIN. So please, stop derailing this conversation with red herrings, it's not constructive. I think it's just better that you don't try to interact with me at all. You're neither making the effort to understand me nor are you willing to cut down on your accusations. Dear sir.

You have misrepresented me and attempted to prove my position wrong by (poorly) demonstrating that I fail to act consistently with what I say. Both are irrelevant. I don't think you are equipped to add value to the conversation. And none of it has to do with my ability to understand what you are saying.

I promise to tell future generations about you. I'm going to tell them you were a generation of fools and you deserved to die in the war you started. Nobody is going to feel sorry for you in the history books.

This ain't a zionist funding church speech we're talking about, Corwin. This is it. This is the big tamale coming up. Remember God did you a huge solid by letting you meet me and seeing at least one Christian with his head screwed on straight. So it's not like he didn't make some attempt to lift the scales from your eyes.

Dude, I have a question for you: Are you really this nuts or was that supposed to be some kind of comedy speech? O_O

Cleve, please tell me which Bible you read and use; I probably have it, just as I have copies of the original Greek and Hebrew. Strangely, I don't have any by Scofield!! :)

I think you are all going to receive the exact wages you have earned for your foolishness.

Corwin, do you know what a man sounds like who advocates war and military strategy who has never served in the military? Watching DIEHARD trilogy on DVD does not qualify you as a soldier.

I ask you again. If you think Israel is worth defending, why don't you get yourself and your children over there to defend it? Only a sodomite sends other men to die in his place. Have some courage and vote with your feet by moving to Israel. I expect to see you with a helmet on and a faulty M-16 in your hands any day now. Some defective jewish body armor and a crappy aluminum canteen would be good equipment as well, it was good enough for my fellow soldiers.

You see, Corwin, I have actually fired a shot in anger and been fired upon. Like any real soldier, I think all people who advocate invading the territory of others and visiting murder upon them are rotten, ungodly men. How do you feel about the deaths of over one million Iranian civilians? God didn't kill those people, Corwin. Neocon chickenhawk zionists did.

Your feet run quickly to bloodshed and you are always plotting the death of innocents, Corwin, see Isaiah 59:7. You will know them by their fruits.

Your arguments have shown you do not understand the way the worlds works. Your arguments have shown you do not know anything about Israel. Your arguments have shown you regard Jews as evildoers and liars. Your arguments have shown you are nothing more than a bigot. Your arguments have shown you are ignorant about world politics and you are nothing more than another conspiracy theorist, who blames other people for his woes and worries.

Rambling, ad hominem, off-topic gibberish - semantic content zero. Typical attempt to change the subject and switch over to a discussion of the character flaws of somebody other than the Israelis.

Again, you belong in Israel my friend. Your loyalties lie with the country you live in and if you live anywhere else and are loyal to another nation's policy goals then you are a traitor to the nation you live in - period.

Traitor. To commit treason. To betray. To commit treachery.

Let's see you move to Israel. Vote with your feet or shut up. I would bet anything you are another chickenhawk who has never served in any military anywhere. All you armchair rambos never put your own ass on the line, you're always telling other people who they should be fighting one another. For once in your miserable existence, live in the nation where your loyalties lie and defend it instead of sending others to die in your place.

You chickenhawks must have a screw loose. I don't know how you can look yourselves in the mirror, you must be too slow to even be ashamed.

Back
Top Bottom