Iran trying to build nukes

Traitor. To commit treason. To betray. To commit treachery.

Let's see you move to Israel. Vote with your feet or shut up. I would bet anything you are another chickenhawk who has never served in any military anywhere. All you armchair rambos never put your own ass on the line, you're always telling other people who they should be fighting one another. For once in your miserable existence, live in the nation where your loyalties lie and defend it instead of sending others to die in your place.

What does moving to Israel to fight on the front lines have to do with anything? We have been discussing our perspectives on the current state of Iran and how Israel relates to it. Your rants certainly make you sound like a zealot. Are you going to be on the front lines fighting with Iran? I ask because in your world it seems if you are against something then that automatically means you fully support everything the opposing side stands for and should be prepared to put your life on the line for it.

Rambling, ad hominem, off-topic gibberish - semantic content zero. Typical attempt to change the subject and switch over to a discussion of the character flaws of somebody other than the Israelis.

Again, you belong in Israel my friend. Your loyalties lie with the country you live in and if you live anywhere else and are loyal to another nation's policy goals then you are a traitor to the nation you live in - period.

Traitor. To commit treason. To betray. To commit treachery.

Let's see you move to Israel. Vote with your feet or shut up. I would bet anything you are another chickenhawk who has never served in any military anywhere. All you armchair rambos never put your own ass on the line, you're always telling other people who they should be fighting one another. For once in your miserable existence, live in the nation where your loyalties lie and defend it instead of sending others to die in your place.

You chickenhawks must have a screw loose. I don't know how you can look yourselves in the mirror, you must be too slow to even be ashamed.

When would you care to explain why Israeli cities smell like sewers ?
It'd be a good point to start, before going off on other tangents. Who said I supported Israeli military operations ?

Again, a whole load of bullshit, with no substance to it.

My native intelligence is way too high to be posting in this thread or responding to any of the childlike replies. See ya and good luck to all. May you be rewarded according to your works.

(Sound of heavy cast iron gastight hatch door lowering on hydraulic rams)

Deep underground in a massive fortified complex be
My native intelligence is way too high to be posting in this thread or responding to any of the childlike replies. See ya and good luck to all. May you be rewarded according to your works.

(Sound of heavy cast iron gastight hatch door lowering on hydraulic rams)

Well, that's what people have been telling you to do all along, but since you can't even answer a simple question, it makes sense you should leave the discussion alone.

Now maybe he'll spend some quality time on Grimoire!! :)

Back
Top Bottom