Witcher 3 - Insider on the Graphics Downgrade

My speculation is only about why they are giving mealy mouthed explanations that don't fit what we see in front of us. If they'd been able to say that they had to scale some elements back because of performance problems, that would be fine. I don't see the whole project as some terrible dishonest scheme.

Yeah, that my beef with CDPR as well. They have spend $35 million on advertising campaign yet seems unable to conduct a relatively simple PR exercise...

This whole thread seems silly.

The end:

CDProjekt over promised what they could deliver, still made a great game.

They are no different then Bethesda or any other rpg maker in that regard.

But they have needlessly lost a lot of brownie points by proceeding in such an inept way rune.

This whole thread seems silly.

The end:

CDProjekt over promised what they could deliver, still made a great game.

They are no different then Bethesda or any other rpg maker in that regard.

And in this forums European developers are treated in the same was as America ones for breaking promises ;)

Probably everyone's just getting a bit bored waiting for the Witching hour of midnight. You know like posting the timer in this thread.

it's at 8:00 and 4 secs right now BTW.

And in this forums European developers are treated in the same was as America ones for breaking promises ;)

Well, this website is very lenient on euro titles. I assume it would be much worse if Bethesda did it.

WOW thanks for that… looks much better than the other things we've seen so far! Great!

NP - looks like the new driver is ready on the NVIDIA site too, so everyone with NVIDIA cards make sure to download that, although as of now they haven't yet added the settings for witcher 3 to the experience database. Hope they do that before midnight - starting from that is a lot easier than fiddling with all the settings manually.

NP - looks like the new driver is ready on the NVIDIA site too, so everyone with NVIDIA cards make sure to download that, although as of now they haven't yet added the settings for witcher 3 to the experience database. Hope they do that before midnight - starting from that is a lot easier than fiddling with all the settings manually.

I figured that update request had something to do with it....off topic seems a bit weird to have the release date so late in the day.

I am going home now to get some sleep so I can get up at midnight. See you all later :)

I assume it would be much worse if Bethesda did it.
This site gave a free pass to Skyrim and stuff like procedural ai dragon behaviours that did not make it into the game.
Bethesda hyped that feature heavily before release.

In the eye of the beholder, but is shows bits of background story not seen in previous ones.

I like the new trailer more than the recent ones, it's definitely more stylistic, and therefore is more of a matter of taste, but I like the creativity of it, and the music is appealing to me.

Damn, I am definitely getting tempted to go ahead and buy it now, even though my usual policy is to wait until games are more polished and patched up, but I might just give it a spin early, and then wait for the polishing...

That's exactly what I'm planning to do Arkadia :)

Back
Top Bottom