Pricewatch!

This is a mustbuy for everyone who skipped HoMM6 and MM10.
Other stuff in the pack is pretty much irrelevant as everyone already has it, but these two, complete, you won't find for 10 bucks total anywhere!

I already have MMX Legacy and its DLC. If I buy this Humble Bundle, can anyone tell me if I'll be able to gift these games ? Or I'll pay for them and just lose them ?

Other stuff in the pack is pretty much irrelevant as everyone already has it, but these two, complete, you won't find for 10 bucks total anywhere!

I am seeing mixed reviews for MMX but I recall we couldn't stop gushing about it.

I thought MMX was great. You have to like blob-based parties that move on a grind like Grimrock or eye of the Beholder or the early original Might and Magics.

Is HoMM6 worth it for $10? I still have HoMM 3 and expansions in my backlog first.

Imho MMX was a great game. It had it's issues considering balancing (if they haven't been fixed meanwhile anyways) but that one was imho worth even more than the price it was sold at release.
The end was quite grindy and some of the riddles might be seen as quite hard, but imho it's a great blobber, with nice party building and overall vibe.
Would definity purchase a MMX11 of the same style.

Too bad most of you don't speak German...could have linked my review :p

I already have MMX Legacy and its DLC. If I buy this Humble Bundle, can anyone tell me if I'll be able to gift these games ? Or I'll pay for them and just lose them ?

Go to your account and click "purchases". Select the bundle from the list. See if there is a small gift box to the right of the box where the key is. If it's there, you can gift it. Instructions are at the bottom of the page, underneath the last key box.

Last edited:
Go to your account and click "purchase". Select the bundle from the list. See if there is a small gift box to the right of the box where the key is. If it's there, you can gift it. Instructions are at the bottom of the page, underneath the last key box.

I'll rephrase: can anyone who purchased this Bundle tell me if we can gift any or all these games ?

Thanks!

For 13,99€ I'd say it's ok. But be aware that this game isn't polished and will never be so.
Appreciate the detailed review. Looks like I'll drop this one off the wish list and not add to my already ridiculous backlog.

Sorry. I misunderstood what you asked. I was only trying to help.

No problem, Icefire. :)
I had to rephrase my own words because what I originally asked for could really lead to misundertandings.

Thank you for your help!

I bought the earlier Bundle, the one they had in April. In that bundle, you CAN gift the games that come with steam keys, but not the ones that are Uplay. The only MMX content that had a steam key was the Falcon & Unicorn DLC. The base game was Uplay. I know that really doesnt help with what you are asking, but I cant see why anything would be different. The bundles are identical.

New Settlers like game:
Valhalla Hills - 20% on Steam EA

Buy Valhalla Hills Contributor Edition

Includes the soundtrack, digital art book, wallpaper, development video, five special ingame items, digital autograph card, first DLC, your name in the game credits and the games “Cultures: Northland” and “Cultures: 8th Wonder of the World"

No buy before that 20% turns into 75%. Because… It's not the one and only existing, day1 DLC. It's first DLC of them 5468235423784547834. Or 5468235423784547835. Can't remember the last digit.

Pillars of Eternity is on sale at GOG, so... yeah.

Also, Avernum: Escape from the Pit is super cheap on Steam this week.

Greenmangaming currently has a code that gives 50% discount to everything (usable once). It may be a mistake as the code reads like it's for Mad Max, but I purchased a few things and worked for me (You can get Fallout 4 for $30). Current games are safe, but I'm guessing if it's a mistake they could remove the preorders. Here it is and enjoy! MADMAX-SAVE50-MADMAX

EDIT: Welp, they fixed it. If you didn't take advantage of it, you missed it. I don't know if they'll honor the preorders, but the normal games you bought at 50% are fine.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom