Skyrim - Never looked better! @ Tech Insider

The only skyrim "mod" I'm interested in at this point will come from Bethesda and be called the next elderscrolls VI

The only skyrim "mod" I'm interested in at this point will come from Bethesda and be called the next elderscrolls VI

That will take some time.... And the way they are going, it will be dumbed down even further!
Hopefully it will support modders, who will fix the game.
Bring back more roleplay and skills, and challenge. Hopefully no more increased FPS action!

These Skyrim mods are completely amazing!

Too bad everything else sucks about the game.

hmmm ... really need to reinstall this ...

rune is just wearing his Bethesda cape as usual.

Nice poker binge. :)

Still don't understand now that I have gotten some sleep. I put 150 hours into the game and never say much about it. It was fun running around, almost like being on vacation as you never felt any pressure to do anything.

I guess I got my money's worth it was an okay game.

Thanks on the poker binge, crashed out about 45mins after that post in 25th. Larger games like that with over 2000 people in them are hard on me when it gets late.
I was falling asleep and there was no one posting here to keep me interested.

rune is just wearing his Bethesda cape as usual.

Nice poker binge. :)

Nah, I just find it funny people play over 150 hours and say it wasn't that good of a game...it was a great game when it came out and it took years for a better game to come....

It's ok to admit that it was good you know;)

These Skyrim mods are completely amazing!

Too bad everything else sucks about the game.

Isn't it interesting that 99.999999999999999999999999% Skyrim mods are about visuals.
Never looked better... Peh.

Noone modded the story. How come there is no title: the story never got told better?

Not surprising since one can't mod something that doesn't exist. :evilgrin:

Nah, I just find it funny people play over 150 hours and say it wasn't that good of a game…it was a great game when it came out and it took years for a better game to come….

It's ok to admit that it was good you know;)

Never once said I didn't like it. The main story was boring at best but like I said I had fun running around in it.

Next time I install it...
Graphics mod. Survival and difficulty. Immersive creatures patrols caves etc. As many new lands that ate compatible. Skill tree overhaul.
It just takes so much time to tinker with so many mod.

When Todd's Bethesda releases a TES game, it usually looks like this

1. they'll ship a buggy console port with a great toolset, …

2… then let the community finish the game

3. then take all the credit and the undeserved reputation (wow skyrim is the best game in history- 440 mods loaded)

Still the best immersive exploration of any game I've ever played.

IF skyrim is the best immersive exploration of any game you ever played… well Then you haven't much experience :)

Yes skyrim is a fairly solid hiking simulator with minimal RPG elements. … nothing you'll remember in a few years anyway

it was a great game when it came out

LOL

sorry

Where were you when the Dragon Broke?

I mean, where were you on 11/11/11 ???

That date was a disgrace to gaming

choppy movement, flashy shadows, unresponsive console UI …

great game on launch? Yeah right :rolleyes: … it had 15 hotfixes the first week alone (!) ... Skyrim is great with 12.000 mods and 4 giant monitors. And even then, there are prettier engines and pretties games

Isn't it interesting that 99.999999999999999999999999% Skyrim mods are about visuals.

Y That is revealing joxer

luj1 has joined joxlicker and gothic goofiness as the "bash Skyrim in every thread" douches. How nice. We needed a 3rd. I'll only call them names in Bethesda/Skyrim threads though :)

It's funny that its such a polarizing topic.
Personally I'm a huge fan of the elder scrolls series. I was excited about release day. Had the dvd.. tossed it in.... connect to steam.. WTF
Then the whole opening seemed flat and boring. Was so let down that first day.
However 300 mods and patches later with expansions I really really enjoyed myself. In the end it was with the money regardless of the initial 6 months let down.

Pretty!

I'm sure a mix of mods for Skyrim perfectly fitted to my preferences is out there somewhere by now, but I dread the effort it would take to locate them, download them, install the required tools, learn how to use them and figure how to make them all work together...

It's funny that its such a polarizing topic.

It is not polarizing at all - 98% normal people just like like the Elder Scrolls games, 1% haters attack at every article and 1% fanboys don't like that and cry back...

Happens with every Skyrim post - it's an RPGWatch custom - a ritual :)

Looks great but it's too late for cosmetic mods for me. I've played this game to death and no amount of more-pretty can bring me back.

luj1 has joined joxlicker and gothic goofiness as the "bash Skyrim in every thread" douches. How nice. We needed a 3rd. I'll only call them names in Bethesda/Skyrim threads though :)

You can count on that I'll talk realistically about overrated games like the Hiking Simulator IV. :D douche? pff better than an irrational fanboy :)

Back
Top Bottom