RPGWatch - GotY 2015 Awards - Most Promising RPG

memories <3

Last edited:
Give me Divinity Original Sin 2 and Enderal Shards of Order and I am happy. :)

"Forum emo force"

"Social justice amazon"

I want to glean these and use them, somehow. :)

shitting on the forum as a whole from the position of staff member, you truly are Couch's disciple. Why are you a news poster again? :lol:

Because every hipster forum needs at least 1+ rabid liberal feminist to play the shit out of JRPGs and dating sims no one touches except people with undeveloped personalities who can obviously relate to shonen BS. As an added bonus, with SWJ's on board you can shout "misoguny" at anything, and your site will appear "cool" and even superficially knowledgeable to the novice gamer. Don't forget that clueless guy who rated Pillars 10/10 and calls dungeon crawlers multiplayer games is also writing staff lmao.

Any way, she can "glean and use" my spontaneous codexian poetry as its better than anything she ever came up with.

Last edited:
One time I actually felt sorry raeding all these shitty articles (as I just come for up-to-date info Couch used to post) so I offered to help , having some experience as the cofounder of RPG italia but Couch (who was "leaving") ignored my messages and Abrile said that every article I write I have to forward to her for revision hahahah . I LOLd hard and realized they are shaping this forum to be a private bubble-world haven disconnected from reality
so I figured its prolly more rational to let them be the laughing stock of RPG communities

Please don't change what I post.

S5lm9B2.gif

You see, this place can only attract 40+ year old basement emos like rune75 , who are highly volatile individuals incapable of open discussion. By typing in as little words as I can , I enjoy watching him self-destruct in a debate, rage, cry ,before riding the dick of moderators and threatening he'll leave the forum haha. Pretty pathetic.

Last edited:
I think its long past your bedtime lug1.

Thats the nice way of saying stop being such a dick and go play a game or something. I'm all for logical disagreements even with people that can't handle them. But you just seem to be mindlessly lashing out at whoever. Its feeble and sad. Maybe take a break? You can't "win" the internet.

Hmm, I'm 40+ and posting this from my basement. When people use that as an insult do they even know what basements are like nowadays?

I've got a Theater room, bar, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom down here. Your damn right I'm in my basement and if I could I'd never leave.:lol:

Hmm, I'm 40+ and posting this from my basement. When people use that as an insult do they even know what basements are like nowadays?

I've got a Theater room, bar, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom down here. Your damn right I'm in my basement and if I could I'd never leave.:lol:

Sounds like my basement minus one bedroom but a games room....

When people use that as an insult do they even know what basements are like nowadays?
Basements don't even exist in a lot of the US (west coast, Texas, etc). I've only ever seen one basement in my life and that was while visiting someone in NJ. It's still a good figure of speech :lol:

Can I be emo now?

I wonder if he knew what I did for a living he would say half the crap that comes out of him.

What does it take to get him off these forums....he doesn't add anything at all. Hell, I even like Joxer a lot more then him;)

Can I be emo now?

I wonder if he knew what I did for a living he would say half the crap that comes out of him.

What does it take to get him off these forums….he doesn't add anything at all. Hell, I even like Joxer a lot more then him;)

Just block him if it bugs you that much. I personally don't block anyone on the odd chance that they might say something valuable once. Of course, I don't lose sleep on what people on a forum think of me either. Its harder for some.

Just block him if it bugs you that much. I personally don't block anyone on the odd chance that they might say something valuable once. Of course, I don't lose sleep on what people on a forum think of me either. Its harder for some.

Oh, I block him already as he doesn't ever come out with anything intelligible. Angry little dude.

But people keep quoting him:p

Can I be emo now?

What does it take to get him off these forums….he doesn't add anything at all.

I've wondered the same...many, many times. He loves to complain about us, but he contributes very little but vitriol and he's clearly not very bright.

He talks about how much he hates it - and all of us - but he won't leave. He's like a horrible case of fleas.

I personally don't block anyone on the odd chance that they might say something valuable once.
That had been my policy for the last decade until recently when LordKane showed up, had to inaugurate my ignore list there. From what I've been able to determine over the years, I believe you have to do some really vile stuff to get banned here, plain old crazy-ass personal attacks aren't enough.

Nice, what kind of games? Pool, pinball, arcade?

Had a full gym in there for a few years, now darts, full air hockey and this spring maybe a pool table.

Would love to get a working 50's pinball machine, had one growing up but my parents sold when I was living out west.

I've wondered the same…many, many times. He loves to complain about us, but he contributes very little but vitriol and he's clearly not very bright.

He talks about how much he hates it - and all of us - but he won't leave. He's like a horrible case of fleas.

haha yeah, funny thing is I get accused of being horribly mean...I'm never like that.

That had been my policy for the last decade until recently when LordKane showed up, had to inaugurate my ignore list there. From what I've been able to determine over the years, I believe you have to do some really vile stuff to get banned here, plain old crazy-ass personal attacks aren't enough.

Are you telling me Luj1 is on your friends list?

Back
Top Bottom