Alienware Gaming Laptop for sale

I bought a new charger for mine from a local shop for $65.00 as you have to buy a high powered one. I think Dell wants about 165.00 for a replacement.

*Sigh*

Just to clear something up, the laptop that he posted does NOT have a 256 GB SSD (as mine does), does NOT come with Windows 10 PROFESSIONAL (as mine does), does not appear to include a Blu-ray player and burner (as mine does), and who knows if it has an upgraded Killer N-1103 Wireless card (as mine does).

That said, I am flexible on the price and will accept any reasonable offers. Just shoot me a private message if you'd like to make one. :)

Laptops are immersive. You can put on a great pair of headphones and fully immerse yourself in the game very easily (and comfortably) in bed. Turn the lights off, prop the pillows up on your bed so you are resting comfortably, put the laptop on a cooling pad on your lap and a wireless mouse in your other hand. It really is nice, trust me. =)
Throw in food and sex, and you have an ultimate experience.
George almost pulled it off here…https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnw8EPvL8HQ
Hmm…Fluent, how big is that laptop anyway?

Okay guys, I really would like to sell this now. The first $1,000 takes it! Let me know, thanks.

I haven't got the money to buy even a cheap new comp atm, but have you tried ebay with a best offer feature? Or looked at completed listings for similar items at auction?

It would appear you have two bids already! So it's finally definitely sold :)

Yep! Hoping to get at least $1000 out of it, but I'll be happy that it's sold. I've moved on to tablets at the moment and not really using it, so someone will get more use out of it than me. :)

Yep! Hoping to get at least $1000 out of it, but I'll be happy that it's sold. I've moved on to tablets at the moment and not really using it, so someone will get more use out of it than me. :)

Tablets won't fulfill your RPG cravings :(

Totally disagree. :)

I've found many good RPGs on Android and tablets in general. :)

None that are as good as PC games. Even the PC ports are weak. And all of the best mobile games are iOS first and iOS centric. Sorry, even as a mobile advocate I have faced reality over the years. Tablets are inherently inferior and offer no real benefit over an ultralight laptop for gaming.

None that are as good as PC games. Even the PC ports are weak. And all of the best mobile games are iOS first and iOS centric. Sorry, even as a mobile advocate I have faced reality over the years. Tablets are inherently inferior and offer no real benefit over an ultralight laptop for gaming.

In general I'd agree. The nvidia shield tablet is an exception and a game changer though.

I can stream my entire steam library and grid games and most of the time it works extremely well.

OMG, am I dreaming?
txa, I owe you a beer.

Yep, the closest one can get is probably a Surface Pro, as it can easily run most GOG games. Then again, it also costs several times as much as most tablets..

OMG, am I dreaming?
txa, I owe you a beer.

haha - my position on tablet gaming has definitely 'evolved'. I still love my iPad (Android still sucks on tablets, sadly - it is really a phone-only OS) and will buy an iPad Pro next month and still do some gaming on it ... but my expectations have shifted significantly. Having an 11.6" Macbook Air that is only nominally bigger than the iPad with keyboard case has changed things for me.

Yep, the closest one can get is probably a Surface Pro, as it can easily run most GOG games. Then again, it also costs several times as much as most tablets..

Important thing - the Surface is NOT a tablet. It is a traditional PC laptop with a detachable keyboard and touch screen. It is horrific to use without a mouse and keyboard for all but the most absolutely trivial tasks.

I had extremely high hopes for phone/tablet gaming but have given up on them for quality games. Sure theres a decent game or three out there but nowhere near the quality of a good pc game.

Back
Top Bottom