Can you free-up my old email addy?

lackblogger

SasqWatch
@Taluntain , many years ago, about 2012/3, my original account MinorityReport got banned during a period of peak Aubrielle. This banned account uses my most used email account.

However, I can't log-in as MinorityReport and change my addy for that account, as logging in as MinorityReport just brings me to a screen which says "Banned - hate troll/waste of space", and I can't click on anything and am just stuck on this page until the site automatically times out the account.

My current account, lackblogger, was made a year or two later, but I had to use a temporary email address, as my regular one is still consumed by MinorityReport.

Yesterday, this temporary email addy finally timed out of existence and so my lackblogger account said "you do not have any privileges to post here" at the end of every thread because I now had an unverifiable email address.

So I've had to create another temporary email address in order to post again.

Could you please either fully dispose of the MinorityReport account so that my regular email addy can be free again, or, alternatively, unban MinorityReport so that I can free the email addy myself?

?

Someone clue me in on this obviously momentous RPGWatch event.

Back
Top Bottom