Witcher 3 CDPR buyout by EA (rumour)

The Witcher 3
Well, EA is probably pissed there was competition to their crap Bioware RPG's so they want to buy it, milk it and terminate it.

Like EA has not destroyed enough studios already.

Well, EA is probably pissed there was competition to their crap Bioware RPG's so they want to buy it, milk it and terminate it.

No no, you have it all wrong. We get another 20 years of the "bioware is still its own division" and "no there is totally a difference between Origin and EA." So funny.

Well, Witcher 3 is already obviously streamlined for the masses - so it wouldn't surprise me if they opt to sell.

There could be plenty of reasons why some EA managers are visiting CDPR that has nothing to do with buyouts (which are rarely discussed in companies office anyway, mostly because owners are rarely employees).

At my workplace, we had US officers come visit and talk with the top management, nothing ever came out of that (they were scouting for technology).

Well, that would definitely suck just a little...

Quick! Someone buyout their catalogue quick beforw Ea shuts it all down.

Because, thats exactly what EA would do.
After a couple months of raising the prices of the classic games to 19.99 and cancelling all sales in favor of 1 giveaway per month.

Let me start of by saying The Witcher games are among my favorite games. But I don't really care if they sell it to EA or anyone else. If you think about not many games, musical groups are very good after the second release. The first one gets you into it, the second is crazy great, the third is a let down and forth no cares except the people that are just jumping on the ban wagon.

Threads merged.

JDR's comment was in regard to the rumor, not CelticFrost's post.

Let me start of by saying The Witcher games are among my favorite games. But I don't really care if they sell it to EA or anyone else. If you think about not many games, musical groups are very good after the second release. The first one gets you into it, the second is crazy great, the third is a let down and forth no cares except the people that are just jumping on the ban wagon.

You mean to say the second game is much better than the third ?

You mean to say the second game is much better than the third ?

If it wasn't for gwent, the simple answer is yes. Was the witcher 3 the best open world game I have played, sure. I have zero interest in replaying the witcher 3, though replayed both the first and second one three times.

The writing is on the wall with 99% of all things that become appealing to the masses. There are very few examples out there of producing anything better after the third.

We have what Ultima, Pink Floyd.....hmmmm sorry can't really think of any others.

Back
Top Bottom