Deus Ex: Human Revolution Initial Impressions

How do you do this?
It was a cloak/takedown mayhem with few tranq shots in between, started with a jump on the construction on the right. I burned quite a lot of energy bars on that.
If you don´t have enough energy, I´d second JDR´s grenade advice.

Taking down robots doesn´t count as "lethal", however the robots´ self destructing blast can kill enemies (conscious or unconscious) and if that happens it counts as if you´d killed them, which is why I dragged few of the bodies out of the expected blast radius first (robot being mostly incapacitated by stun gun meanwhile) :).

Last edited:
Uh oh. I spoiled myself here a bit. I'm guessing I'm soon to have a battle where how I fight determines Malik's survival? I'm trying to escape a certain Penthouse currently. How far am I from this fight? The only gun I'm carrying is a pistol, but I have all the knockout weapons on hand (pep, tranq, stun gun). I've got EMP grenades and mines for any robots, but I'm not going to be knocking out too many groups of baddies.

I do have about 10 Praxis points available for some quick upgrading, if needed. I'm maxed on hacking and strength and haven't needed invisibility yet. Invisibility won't save Malik though. I have no idea if I still have the pacifist rating or not. Is there a way to tell? If I've blown it, I could go all Rambo with my pistol :) It's armor piercing and nearly fully upgraded.

Yeah, I too would like to know if I've already ruined my chance for pacifist. I bet someone has a savegame file reader somewhere…

@Deep0

I did exactly that, jumped down, took down the rifler on the right (ground level) turned around and if lucky did a double takedown on the 2 heavy rifle dudes, using lots of energy bars while cloaking, then threw an EMP at the robot. Now here is where I seem to run out of time; also I think the robot exploding may take out enemies.

I may rely on the stun gun, and lots of painkillers instead of trying to cloak. There's not enough time to be stealthy, apparently?

Back
Top Bottom