Deus Ex: MD - Delayed until August 2016

Your point is irrelevant to the discussion.

I was just trying to make it clear why people don't necessarily enjoy waiting 6 months for a good thing they're excited about.

My failure can theoretically be attributed to one of three things:

An unclear message.
A dense audience.
A combination of the above.

As usual I'm a little disappointed over the delay but I think it's better for the consumers. It just means work of half a year more going to the game for the same price.

Your point is irrelevant to the discussion.

I was just trying to make it clear why people don't necessarily enjoy waiting 6 months for a good thing they're excited about.

My failure can theoretically be attributed to one of three things:

An unclear message.
A dense audience.
A combination of the above.

Ohhh nooo I have to wait for my vidya gaems what should I do????

You can attribute what you mentioned to yourself.

Ohhh nooo I have to wait for my vidya gaems what should I do????

You can attribute what you mentioned to yourself.

See, it's not that hard to understand once you start reading :)

Now that you've learned to read - all you need to communicate effectively is the ability to write as well. Possibly a less abrasive attitude too. If you learn while waiting for sex, you should have the time needed to master it.

See, it's not that hard to understand once you start reading :)

Now that you've learned to read - all you need to communicate effectively is the ability to write as well. Possibly a less abrasive attitude too. If you learn while waiting for sex, you should have the time needed to master it.

I will once you start to properly address what I say instead of shitposting.

Where did you hear this rumor?

Someone speculating on the DX reddit. In the first trailer, a few places were teased on the world map and one was very close to Paris and Mankind Divided is about Jensen working for an new Interpol anti-terror task force. Also, David Anfossi, the studio director, is from France, he immigrated to Canada a few years ago.

Although, they might have delayed the game just to have it release exactly 5 years after DX:HR which released on August 23rd 2011.

Back
Top Bottom