Divinity 2 - 1.03 Patch Released (Updated)

Impressive patch sizes. ~1.9 GB for the German version! Talk about buying a beta game.

I believe there is a texture pack in there thus justifying in some part the 1,9Gb. The german release was the 1st one to get on the market so it didnt have those.

Yes, that would justify the huge size. Didn't see anything in the new features list that mentioned add contents.

Yes, the other versions had these textures on the disk.

Typically to find a solution quickest, you might want to mention which cpu, sound and video brands your using. You might find everyone using ATI or everyone using Nvidia are having problems.

Still haven't had time to finish my other games to even consider starting Divinity 2, yet. Plus I am just finishing up testing the Unofficial Bloodlines 6.7 patch.

I've played the game about 10 hours now. I haven't experienced a single problem. I have the North American release of the game and have it patched to 1.03. I'm playing on Windows 7 64-bit.

Hi, I just got the german version of the game and have patched it to the latest (1.03 german) and was wondering if there was any way to switch the german texts to english? I've tried changing two registry entries for language and that didn't work, and even the language switcher from off of gamecopyworld. Any help would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom