HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The Adventure RPG Dread Delusion will leave Early Access on May 14:

Leaving Early Access!

Delusionites, your time is coming

Thank you again to each and every one of you who made Dread Delusion's early access a success! Your enthusiasm and feedback have been essential to helping create the final version of the game, and everyone at both Lovely Hellplace and DreadXP are eternally appreciative of each one of you who has taken this journey along with us.

Speaking of the final version of the game... May 14th. That's right, 1.0 is almost here.

With the game is leaving Early Access, there is also going to be a big update that goes live at launch. This includes some much-requested changes, the ability to finally (finally) complete a playthrough (with an ending!), new mechanics, and even more that we can share when the game comes out!

We look forward to players both seasoned and new getting their hands on the full version of the game soon, the road here has been long and fruitful but this marks not the end of this journey... but a new beginning.

Until then fellow Delusionites...

P.S.
Also you can get an airship. You can upgrade them. It's awesome.
Thanks Couchpotato!

More information.

A really strange game. I played the demo during one of the Steam Next Fests. It's like Morrowind on acid.

I had no idea this was close. I thought it was still years away. I haven't touched it thus far, but I'm very intrigued and will pick up 1.0

Back
Top Bottom