easy rpg ?

I love RPGs and generally play them all. I had a blast with Lands of Infinity and Faery. I would probably label them casual RPGs. So I know the style of which you are referring. Driftmoon comes close to what you are looking for. Another game that comes to mind is the Indie game Pillars of Garendall. The company (Ambrosia is no longer supporting the game) but you can download it from CNET here:

http://download.cnet.com/Pillars-of-Garendall/3000-2095_4-21598.html?tag=sideBar;downloadLinks

Along those same lines another Indie RPG that would be classified as easy (albeit perhaps a bit too consolish) would be Dink Smallwood. Now available for smartphones and tablets.

Along more conventional lines I would say Two Worlds and Venetica are not only pretty easy but a lot of fun. In particular Venetica. These games are a tad harder than the casual GODS and Faery, but they have solid game play that should not inhibit any new player to the genre.

BTW, who ever lead you to believe that Wiz 8 was an easy game, was yanking your lariat.

thanks again : kingdoms of amalur : playing demo, really enjoying it, so far : how long can I play steam demo ? 48 hrs ? thanks

Back
Top Bottom