Europe's 9/11

The main architect of the attack seems to be dead now.
But, more gruesome, he had been sighted in the town next to where I live.

I had always wondered why Germany has never suffered attacks - it was either because German police was good, or because main heads were living there, and didn't want to get noticed.

Meanwhile, though, in that above mentioned town, 2 groups of men have been attacking "social places" (a bar and a club).

Yes there is a solution: Muslims, OUT!

And it only requires one thing, which most Westerners sorely lack: a backbone.

When Serbians reconquered their land they destroyed all mosques. Time to do the same. Or follow the example of many Russian cities that refuse to give building permits for mosques.

That's the way, HHR. Just pick a few ISIS twitter accounts and get stuck in!

The biggest problems with muslims is that they protect their own. Even i f they knew this was going to happen and they werent part of it they will not tell the police of such things before or after the event.

But that precisely is the long term problem: a false religious system, one that has passages like this as the base tenets of its faith:

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Liberals act like these don't exist, or they point to" peaceful verses" which in reality have been abrogated by violent ones.

So long as a violent, dangerous cult which has genocide and subjugation of everyone else as its core tenets is allowed to proliferate, it will keep getting worse and worse.

But that precisely is the long term problem: a false religious system, one that has passages like this as the base tenets of its faith:

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" No reasonable person would interpret this to mean a spiritual strug

Oh we can play THAT game all day long (http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/cruelty/long.html)

The reality is that YOUR book, the Bible has nearly THREE TIMES as many passages of cruelty and violence as the Quran ... I mean, we had Moses commanding people to kill all the women except the virgins that copmmanders keep for themselves, and otehr verses telling people to capture and enslave, and so on and so on ...

Oh we can play THAT game all day long (http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/cruelty/long.html)

The reality is that YOUR book, the Bible has nearly THREE TIMES as many passages of cruelty and violence as the Quran … I mean, we had Moses commanding people to kill all the women except the virgins that copmmanders keep for themselves, and otehr verses telling people to capture and enslave, and so on and so on …

How about a list that isnt intrinsic? Most of those are irrelevant to this conversation? How about a list of commands in the bible that tells people to kill people that are not of their faith. While it isnt relevant now because we can be all one in Christ. It would be more relevant than that list you put up.

more slaughtered today by the Death Cult, machine-gunned down people in a hotel while shouting "Allahu Akbar"

Nothing to do with Islam, nothing at all… move along citizens. Theyre just fighting to create a new democratic utopia, we all know that.

What new horrors does the "religion of peace" hold for us in the news this weekend?
Burning people alive? Beheadings? Throwing people off buildings? a bomb in a crowded market?

All i know is that the world certainly needs MORE islam. Europe certainly needs more

Oh yes, let's let the worst examples dictate everything the religion being used, as an excuse to justify the actions, could possibly be.

That would work really well for christianity, wouldn't it.

Do I need to bring up pedophilia to make my point?

How about I bring up Anders Breivik and let him represent Norway in the same manner?

Yeah, that would be smart.

Yeah.. because a tiny percentage of priests being pedophiles is really comparable to a religion where millions support an organization that routinely carries out mass killings. :)

That's only in regards to those that support ISIS of course. It's not a criticism of all Muslims or Islam in general. The apologists need to understand that people aren't automatically talking about all Muslims when they make statements like that.

Yeah.. because a tiny percentage of priests being pedophiles is really comparable to a religion where millions support an organization that routinely carries out mass killings. :)

Yes, and only a tiny percentage of Christians support the Vatican, right?

There's a difference between "supporting" and actively contributing.

That's in regards to those that support ISIS. It's not a criticism of all Muslims or Islam in general. The apologists need to understand that people aren't automatically talking about all Muslims when they make statements like that.

People who defend claims that Islam is the cause need to understand that such statements will be pointed out as ridiculous - because they are.

Really? Who will point out that such statements are ridiculous? And what is the cause exactly? Please enlighten us. :)

I smell some extreme ignorance on the subject matter here, so I'm guessing this is going to be a short exchange.

I think it might be helpful if you bothered to read my original post on the subject matter before asking stupid questions.

But, please, don't pretend you're really interested in subjects of weight. We both know you have neither the stamina nor the mind for topics like this.

I think I will spare the rest of the participants another cyclical dance with you of no significance or relevance.

Back
Top Bottom