Gothic 3 Finally, a few questions for a GIII beginner

The Nomads are with Adanos ,if you'll play for Beliar you'll have to kill them.
I think you can still kill an NPC and complete the quest even though you befriended him.

About health:
It really depends on the health you got now,if you have enough LPs to increase your health by 50% or 100% you'll see the difference immediately,imagine that an ogre needs now 2-3 hits to kill you but after he'll need at least 6 and you could take a couple of them at the same time without being afraid to die.

Type "Marvin" super fast and press ~

lol
I guess super, means SUPER. I tried bmarvinb, like in GI but it didn't work. I'll try what you said later. thanks again.
I have 30LPs again and I got Master Swordfighting, but I don't like it so much since it knocks down opponents which then I have to go back from otherwise they'll hit me. It does do more damage to animals though.

Also Varant is a gigantically elaborate labyrinth with no walls. It's really hard to get everything that's happening there. Also, all these hidden cities and oases ... I'm going nuts.

I have 24 reputation points with the orcs, I need 1 more... Any easy point, preferably in Varant, but even in Nordmar maybe ?

I don't remember any orc quests in Nordmar but there may be something in Varant.

Yeah you got to type it really fast,it will take a while till you can make it.

I think Master swordfighter may help you when you're fighting big groups of Orcs or humans.

Also Varant is a gigantically elaborate labyrinth with no walls. It's really hard to get everything that's happening there. Also, all these hidden cities and oases ... I'm going nuts.
Don't even try Nordmar then :D

I got it and found him :)

Varant is finally get less and less like a labyrinth. It's still quite big and I'll probably never find all of the ruins.
I never know if I should kill people here directly or not.
Also, it'll be a great pain to kill all these mages, they're going to make mince meat out of me until I get some great armour. I'll probably try and get most quests in Varant and then go on and kill some of the smaller nomad groups, then I can go on to Nordmar and then I'll do some more Myrtana quests.

I probably won't finish the game for several months, but it'll be ok.

I'm thinking of getting myself a new computer for the game since I'm not even playing on my own computer and that makes it harder to play whenever I want as well. Well, that and I'm supposed to be studying for exams :O

I have 50LPs now, I'm thinking of getting poison resistance as this is really annoying in Varant, but I might get the Hashishin armour which has poison resistance too, so I'm not so sure what to do with my LPs again.

Having a team mate is quite good when fighting too. They don't die easily and I get the XP for whatever they kill too :)

Hmm...

What to do with my LPs ?
Alchemy, smithing ?
How good is the Ruby Blade ? does anyone know ?
I have several ore blanks, but I don't have the skill to make ore weapons and I don't want to waste LPs yet, since I haven't found anything but the Ruby Blade which is the only Ore Weapon I've found till now.

Do they have more Ore Weapon 'recipes' in Nordmar ?

Apart from the above:

I have a problem in Ben Sala. I have the quest Saving Ben Sala and it says to look for any survivors on the mountain and that the undead killed everyone in the tunnels. I have been going through the two tunnels and bot sides of the mountain. I killed all the undead, but I still can't seem to find any survivors...

What can I do ?

Actually, I think Miguel is in some hut, not talking to me. And I gave all the crates to everyone. I think there were like 6 crates of steel.

I'll check later to be sure, but Miguel isn't talking to me ...

Oh, I found a guide online, I probably won't bother you guys with quests anymore. Well, not too much ;)

Saving Ben Sala, according to the guide is doing the temple quest.

Oh, I found a guide online, I probably won't bother you guys with quests anymore. Well, not too much ;)
Mind giving us a link?

I think I posted a link to that guide a while ago in another thread.

Anyway,90LPs is much do you have the improve armor perk?

Dual wielding as 2 weapons or 1 heavy?
How much health do you have now?

From my experience dual-wielding isn't a great choice and sometimes it's worse than 1 weapon but all that was with CP 1.5.
You might want to get it and try it on some rebel camp to see if it's worth it and then reload.
Do you have any problems running out of endurance?

I usually don't unless fighting stupid zombies which seem to be much faster than I am.
Or maybe when fighting tons of undead.

I'll try it on the Bakaresh arena and see what happens. I can't beat the two temple fighters with my one handed, so Ill try with dual-wielding and then try with shield....

Back
Top Bottom