General News - Stop Being Scared!

Please feel free to inform me of all the historical armies that were swelled with female ranks.
It's not a history simulation. It only borrows from history. So, what is keeping my empire from adopting a suitable policy? Lots of modern armies have some female troops. Also, Civ has some non-military units. E.g., Great Engineers or Scientists.

Please feel free to tell me why you think encouraging women to kill people as soldiers is contributing to the concept of a more equality-based sense of world peace.
Thanks. Now I feel free to do so, but see no reason why I should. Never said anything of the like. You used Civ as an example for a game that does not require much thought regarding this topic. I do not agree. The only good reason for male icons are the expectations of their audience and the very limited payoff of implementing alternative icons. Which is fine by me, but that does make it a poor example.

Please explain to me how a homosexual warrior would look different to a heterosexual warrior as an in-game icon.
How does that even relate to the post you quoted?

Last edited:
Promoting peace through war? How odd. Historical/semi historical are like clay, you give it the shape you want. Excluding this or that is merely subjective.

Back
Top Bottom