Good rpg for Android

Hafenguy

Watcher
Hi are there any good iso rpgs for Android.

Second question: Are there any good iso rpg with Western setting on pc?

Thanks very much. I will end POE1 my first iso Rpg in a few days and need more :)

Thanks very much

Last edited:
By Western settings do you mean Wild West or just any Western style RPGs (as opposed to Eastern style i.e., JRPGs)?

Ah, there isn't much of that sadly. Check out Hard West and Hard West 2, but they are really more turn-based tactics / strategy games than RPGs.

You might also like the Red Dead Redemption 2 though not an really RPG either, it's an action / adventure game.

I have already played Red 2 but now im getting into iso rpgs and wild West is my favorite setting.
I dont like sifi and fantasy is ok but nearly every iso rpg is in sifi setting

I dont like sifi and fantasy is ok but nearly every iso rpg is in sifi setting
Just to be clear, by "iso", you mean isometric, right? I can hardly think of any iso RPGs that are sci-fi. The vast majority are fantasy settings.

I can't think of an isometric RPG that uses a pure Old West setting. Most of them mix Old West with some kind of fantasy.

Just to be clear, by "iso", you mean isometric, right? I can hardly think of any iso RPGs that are sci-fi. The vast majority are fantasy settings.

I can't think of an isometric RPG that uses a pure Old West setting. Most of them mix Old West with some kind of fantasy.
Colony Ship, Gamedec and Mechajammer are the only ones I can think of. If you want to play really loose with the definition of an RPG then you could include the xcom games though I guess a fair bit of the gameplay in those is not in an isometric style.

I also can't think of a pure old west rpg. Perhaps a niche that needs filling!! I guess Hard West would be the closest but like you said that has a bit of a fantasy angle to it. Broken Roads has the aussie outback covered at that is the next best thing to the old west?

Wild west rpg sounds good to me. Build up your posse. Buy/upgrade your guns and horses. Improve your skills i.e. pistols, rifles, bow, knife, fist fighting, horse riding etc.

Colony Ship, Gamedec and Mechajammer are the only ones I can think of. If you want to play really loose with the definition of an RPG then you could include the xcom games though I guess a fair bit of the gameplay in those is not in an isometric style.
Colony ship and WH40K: Rogue Trader & Inquisitor-Martyr are what came to mind for me. I forgot about Gamedec. Mechajammer is pretty crap.

Wild west rpg sounds good to me. Build up your posse. Buy/upgrade your guns and horses. Improve your skills i.e. pistols, rifles, bow, knife, fist fighting, horse riding etc.
I like the Old West setting occasionally, but I'm not sure how interested I'd be in an isometric game. I'd like to see more games similar to RDR2 where we can really immerse ourselves in the world.

Thanks for your suggestions but Unfortunately non of these Titles is the right one for me. I will play Broken sword on Android.

Thanks for your suggestions but Unfortunately non of these Titles is the right one for me. I will play Broken sword on Android.
I know it was mentioned early in the thread, but have you checked out The Shadow Sun? It is made by Ossian Studios led by Alan Miranda who also made a couple of premium modules for NWN 1 & 2.

Back
Top Bottom