Grimoire - Another Deadline Missed

Thank you very much. Was a very strange day at work, in a good way. The funny thing is, on my drive home a car was going the wrong way down a one way street right towards me! Just my luck to almost die right when retirement is starting :) Murphy's Law I guess.

@fadedc:That's what I thought as well, hence my comment at the end of the news post.

Hmm I hope he does finally get it done...it was a good wizardry like game when I played it a few years back...too bad all the drama he has caused.

It wasn't all bad. Cleve can be really funny at times. Sometimes even unintentionally :)

Thank you very much. Was a very strange day at work, in a good way. The funny thing is, on my drive home a car was going the wrong way down a one way street right towards me! Just my luck to almost die right when retirement is starting :) Murphy's Law I guess.
A little arrangement by your pension insurance company may be? :cool:

I did not have any grey hair when I first heard about this game.

Not sure I will still have hair before this is released.

It wasn't all bad. Cleve can be really funny at times. Sometimes even unintentionally :)

Maybe he can, but this is a game site, right? Not a comedy site. I'm not trying to be a dick, I guess I just don't see the charm of some jackass continually shooting his mouth off and disappointing people. I think if he's going to be like that he ought to at least, you know, have developed an RPG before getting on the Watch.

Well he HAS released the demo at least. And several people here vouch for the games existance and quality. If that were not the case, I would fully agree, but those factors make it difficult to just ignore him and the Grimoire project completely.
But I am definitely in support of suspending coverage until release (or at least, previews of reputable sites with hands on time with the full game).

I hadn't expected a May release at any rate. I think he only mentioned May as the release date once during the Indiegogo campaign, and then he never alluded to it again as that date drew nearer. Since he has his hands full actually putting this game together and getting all the physical media produced I'm guessing at least another 2-3 months. Actually I hope it takes that long; he has talked about adding easter eggs and other stuff this late in development. Obviously, that's bound to screw up balancing yet again. So I hope he takes the time and tests the new stuff thoroughly.

Maybe he can, but this is a game site, right? Not a comedy site. I'm not trying to be a dick, I guess I just don't see the charm of some jackass continually shooting his mouth off and disappointing people. I think if he's going to be like that he ought to at least, you know, have developed an RPG before getting on the Watch.

Funny, that isn't a requirement for anyone else to post.

Back
Top Bottom