Here we go again, more lies about me on the codex

Status
Not open for further replies.
HHR, I'm still interested in adding you to my friends on PS4 and playing DriveClub with you.

However, you guys are acting utterly pathetically in this thread. I've never seen such whining, complaining, sniveling and compassionate collaborating amongst what one would be lead to believe is a group of grown men. You guys are like the Triumvirate of Butthurt.

Anyway, let's see how long the Watch puts up with all of you.

Pointing out your insanity isn't butthurt. For all the obsessing codex loons do on me it may as well be renamed the Bryce codex. Which is especially pathetic for guys who never even interacted with me. Guys like elwro and deathy and Ap-Jolly and many others I remember never had a single issue with me.

Here is a thread that I posted and was an admitted "troll" thread. Note how hostile everyone was to me.

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...violate-my-grimoire-nda-ask-me-anything.7632/

In my memory this is one of the threads where I got the most flack from people, aside from where Roqua went completely insane. Looking back guys like rex and spazmo and even DarkUnderlord were polite to me and acted totally sane.

Now I go back and people are talking (lying) about banning me incessantly, my life in south america (what the heck?), and all kinds of other bizarre shit on and on for years on end.

There used to be a joke about some guy from terra arcanum (I only posted there like a couple times though) who posted a million posts there. That he hit a tree in his car and died because one day he suddenly stopped posting forever. They used the same joke on anyone who abruptly disappeared.

Then I apparently became the new tree joke, but instead of admitting it when I tried to come back the people responsible are just too cowardly. People like you and the guy who always seems to have time for this crap eat it up.

Last edited:
Indeed he is being absurd. All I did was stand up for biblical morality in a forum made for politically incorrect discussions, but unlike the rest of them always in a compassionate and loving manner.

It was not really like that when I started to post, it only turned into that after DarkUnderlord took over and there was some bruhaha about free speech blabla. It was and should be an RPG site foremost. I think that nowadays it's a sad attempt of an aging nerd to milk some idiots he convinced it costs 500-1000 bucks a month to run a web server with a few million hits a day out of their milk money so he can afford to the latest console games. With that in mind it makes perfect sense to drum up as much fake drama and lulz as possible and to ban anyone who is critical of him even as he lets the most insane and braindead people around post to their heart's content. Anything to drum up some website hits and attract more people he can grind a few pesos out of.

Also, I have to laugh anyone could ever really mistake a dude who speaks painfully broken English for me. Go back and choose some old posts then compare to south american guy. Sorry, you have been conned and your bestest buddies who run the site laugh at you behind your back.

Quite simply, what is telling about this is that the people who harp on this mega troll with multiple accounts hypothesis, is that none of them ever attempt to demonstrate in a logical or concrete manner why this is the case. You see that with someone like Crispy, who doesn't come here to disprove any of the claims with any form of substance, but just to say "they're all crazy" "they're jerks" "they're whining" etc. It's always some form of deflection or ad hominem repeated over and over again by some people who constantly reinforce it because they want to be seen as "one of the boys" who is "in on the local subculture and memes", but never anything concrete or factual. It's all just fluff. Indeed a lie repeated often enough becomes the truth.

Idonthavetime, who was here earlier today and who was a frequent antagonist of me, is an example of that. He must have repeated something like 300 times "chefe, you're getting stale" or "chefe is getting stale" when addressing me on there. And yet none of that ever rested on any fact or any coherent reason at all.

I still don't have a single clue as to who this "chefe" was, and yet I have something like at least 20 codexers constantly referring me as such, most assuredly even after having stopped posting. Can you tell me at last who this person was?

Last edited:
Holy triple posts...o_O

Could you try and condense it a little, Japed?

However, you guys are acting utterly pathetically in this thread. I've never seen such whining, complaining, sniveling and compassionate collaborating amongst what one would be lead to believe is a group of grown men. You guys are like the Triumvirate of Butthurt.

I'm not butthurt at all, creepy. I had an eleven months old account registered at your shitty website. I was about to get gd access and everything. You now why I outed myself in that thread and tried to clear things up knowing I would be banned? Because I sincerely have no interest in posting there anymore. The banning of HHR was the last display at how that forum lost everything it had that was remotely worthwhile. Decline took over. When Cleve stops posting there what will that site have going for it? Nothing. There are literally dozens of better outlets for checking out rpg gaming news.

You know, these forums are light-years away from the codex when it comes to freedom of speech and quality of discussion. Don't you agree that it is tremendously ironic considering codexers used to criticize the watch for its supposed strict moderation and political correctness years ago? Think about it. That place is worse off than 4chan nowadays with the pay-to-post shit, sycophantic circlejerks in site feedback and mods acting like little napoleons openly.

Holy triple posts…o_O

It's possible to edit your post for a while,so...what Aubrielle said.

I still don't have a single clue as to who this "chefe" was, and yet I have something like at least 20 codexers constantly referring me as such, most assuredly even after having stopped posting. Can you tell me at last who this person was?

Chefe was a troll back when I began posting in the codex(and back when I was also a troll). I think it was 2009 or something like that. He was also south-american and we both pretended to be each other once, for the lulz(we even stole each other's account once). He also created crazy personas and targeted mods and admins with his trolling(particularly when he announced he was developing games and learning 3d modelling).

You are forgetting these people are completely retarded. DU and trash in particular. Years ago they actually believed me to the grave when I pretended to be an african supremacist vigilante. Seriously, I remember laughing to tears at the righteous indignation Roy Ettema would display everytime I told one of my fake adventures beating and arresting tranny drug dealers or whatever. When Chefe announced his fake games or pretended to be a mexican drug dealer they would also go for it.

They got so butthurt that even when I stopped trolling years ago they would still hold a vendetta against me. That was a long time ago anyway, it is quite pathetic that to this day they are banning unrelated people out of butthurt. .

Quite simply, what is telling about this is that the people who harp on this mega troll with multiple accounts hypothesis, is that none of them ever attempt to demonstrate in a logical or concrete manner why this is the case. You see that with someone like Crispy, who doesn't come here to disprove any of the claims with any form of substance, but just to say "they're all crazy" "they're jerks" "they're whining" etc. It's always some form of deflection or ad hominem repeated over and over again by some people who constantly reinforce it because they want to be seen as "one of the boys" who is "in on the local subculture and memes", but never anything concrete or factual. It's all just fluff. Indeed a lie repeated often enough becomes the truth.

Idonthavetime, who was here earlier today and who was a frequent antagonist of me, is an example of that. He must have repeated something like 300 times "chefe, you're getting stale" or "chefe is getting stale" when addressing me on there. And yet none of that ever rested on any fact or any coherent reason at all.

First off, you are definitely not chefe. For one thing while his english was not bad it was not the best either.

He did have a couple alts and posted some lulzy stuff but really he was not too exciting of a poster. I think he got super mad at people accusing everyone of being him and left forever a very long time ago if I am remembering right. Or maybe he was mad because people made fun of the game he was planning to make. American Hare. I don't know, something or other.

Anyway, chefe was fine. Nothing crazy about him at all. Like I said, looking back in that thread I can a big difference between now and then. The posts from 2007 and earlier are nice and normal and sane. The posts added later are totally crazy, with tons of talk about jews and other stupid stuff.

It seems to be made out to newcomers like codex was this super outrageous place. Reality is it was pretty tame, and the new codex is "outrageous" in a very lame and boring/annoying sort of fashion.

The thing about "crap" and crispy posting here is WTF do THEY know about any of it? Nothing. No one like Shagnak who posted back then would possibly think me and this new guy, or set of guys, is me.

You are forgetting these people are completely retarded. DU and trash in particular. Years ago they actually believed me to the grave when I pretended to be an african supremacist vigilante. Seriously, I remember laughing to tears at the righteous indignation Roy Ettema would display everytime I told one of my fake adventures beating and arresting tranny drug dealers or whatever. When Chefe announced his fake games or pretended to be a mexican drug dealer they would also go for it.

Looks like I chose wrong time to leave. Hard to believe they were so gullible.

They got so butthurt that even when I stopped trolling years ago they would still hold a vendetta against me. That was a long time ago anyway, it is quite pathetic that to this day they are banning unrelated people out of butthurt. .

Saving face at any cost seems to be a big failing with some people. I don't know why on earth - you have to have some status in the first place to look like a fool.

Holy triple posts…o_O

It's called "a complete thought". I know that jibber-jabbering like a lunatic is the norm now that 4chan and mobile phones have destroyed people's language skills but separate epistles go into separate posts and I won't change that just because (even if it means I get banned). There's really no reason for you to care about it. I doubt you even got notified of new posts more than one time because they were very close together.

We have a multiple quote option, so you can quote from multiple posts.
As you quote anyway the separation of thought is already present by means of the quotes isn't?

For the rest, the two of you must be hurt real deep by some Codex members to have this thread reach 4 pages venting about that.

This thread is 100% insane, wow. And I'm not sure which of these people are actually the same person, so I'll just add you all to my ignore list and be done with it. :)

Myrthos, there should be an option on the site to automatically ignore any users who have history with the Codex. That would make things much easier! :)

The only problem with ignore is it still lets you know you are missing something from the ignored. I'd rather it be 100% ignore where I never realize the person exists anymore.

By the way, I don't think the thread in the op was deleted, but probably moved to GD, where only 12 months old accounts can browse.

Anyone can confirm this? I'm curious to see how it turned out, though I don't expect much. None of you have some stealth emergency accounts or something?

This thread is 100% insane, wow. And I'm not sure which of these people are actually the same person, so I'll just add you all to my ignore list and be done with it. :)

If I understand Fluent correctly he added me on ignore for providing input in a thread about mistreatment on another website?

If I understand Fluent correctly he added me on ignore for providing input in a thread about mistreatment on another website?

Seems to be a little more to it (the thread) than that. To me at least.

Anyhow, even the codex-has-beens :)-)) also post stuff that makes sense to me (in other threads), so in stead of ignoring them, I'll just ignore this thread.

pibbur who didn't post this.

Myrthos, there should be an option on the site to automatically ignore any users who have history with the Codex. That would make things much easier! :)

I think I posted on the original site the watch stems from before I posted here and so did a lot of others.

We have a multiple quote option, so you can quote from multiple posts.
As you quote anyway the separation of thought is already present by means of the quotes isn't?

Thanks for pointing out the obvious. I don't post things in a mishmash like that because it's an incoherent mess. Like I said there is no reason on earth for you to care. If you actually bothered to read you'd know that I know this, but like all the people who like to tell others how to post, you have no compunction about wasting my time do you.

For the rest, the two of you must be hurt real deep by some Codex members to have this thread reach 4 pages venting about that.

I ignored their daily rantings on me for 4-5 years. They talk about me literally a hundred times more than the other way around. If there was not some new set of lies on their page about me there would be no thread.

Don't talk about things you don't know about, and don't support jerks who are trying to smear someone's name. And don't come in in the middle of a thread without reading. All these are very rude and stupid.

If you bothered to read before whining you'd know there's many threads with hundreds of pages of posts on the codex posting all sort of wild BS about me.

The butthurt is obviously 100% in the opposite direction. They have a guy who talks about nothing but jews and holocaust denial all day who is not banned. However they feel the need to ban people like HHR and the fake bryce because simply they are unable to refute anything they post, and to keep their lies about "trolling" off the web.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom