I love a story with a happy ending.

I really have a hard time with guns with large magazines that can fire more than 6 bullets without reloading we don't need them outside of the law enforcement or the military. You are not going hunting with that and you sure aren't likely to need that for a home invasion where 1 bullet is likely more than enough.
Personally, I agree with this, other than the 1 bullet thing at the end (one bullet from most handguns simply pisses off the criminal unless you get a lucky shot and hit something critical). I have the same thoughts on assault rifles. The problem is that the gun control folks have the stated intention of "give an inch, take a mile." It's not militia crazies being paranoid, the slippery slope has been openly defined. They've made it an all-or-nothing problem, and "nothing" is simply indefensible under the laws upon which this nation was founded.

awesome, a couple more in the last week! Good aim, my friends. Keep up the good work:

Home invasion suspect shot and killed during attempted break-in

One Suspect Shot, Second Held At Gunpoint In Home Invasion Robbery Attempt

Oh geez, here's another more bizarre one: Naked man attacks dog, then homeowner before he's finally put down.

Unfortunately, the good guys cannot always win - a man's wife is dead after 2 scum invade their home, tie them up, then kill her. Probably raped her first, but there's not a lot of details yet. Wife dead, criminals on the loose

Last edited:
What fun! With any luck you'll get to bag a home invader of your own one day.

But like the drunk dude on the previous page asked already - how do you simultaneously have a gun handy when you wake to find an intruder in your house, and have it locked away safely in a separate place to your ammo?

Dont you worry your pretty little head over the details, I have it handled.

Rest assured, if someone breaks in here or tries kicking in my front door one fine evening, they had better be damn swift silent and deadly about it or they will recieve two to the upper torso and one to the head. I aint talking kisses there either, señor.

Wow, and I thought I was a badmofo! Maybe you could just knock the intruder unconscious with your huge dick instead? Save a few cents on bullets?

I've considered either that, or using my enormous balls as bola. Like an old Batman episode - "Whammmo!"

As to JDR's comment - I have had a few massages but never recieved the fabled "happy ending" before. I was offered it once I think, but I was genuinely there for the massage and she was particularly unattractive. Is it usually just a quick handy or what? How much more does it cost?

I seem to recall some very pleasant happy endings related to massages - but that was a long time ago :(

I must get myself a new GF soon!

Wait til you get married when massages seem to get all turned around.(Please rub my back) and there are no happy endings.

Wait til you get married when massages seem to get all turned around.(Please rub my back) and there are no happy endings.
Testify, brother, testify.

Yup, funny how a piece of paper changes "Love Story" into "Trials and Tribulations".

Well, since I don't really care too much for receiving the massage - I was usually the one giving it. With skillful application of lotion and my strong pleaser nature - it was surprisingly easy to arrive at the happy ending.

At first.... anyway ;)

I can see already that it will not end well... :)

What fun! With any luck you'll get to bag a home invader of your own one day.

But like the drunk dude on the previous page asked already - how do you simultaneously have a gun handy when you wake to find an intruder in your house, and have it locked away safely in a separate place to your ammo?

Biometric under the bed gun safe. Opens in about 1 second, impossible to get into without the correct finger. Next question.

Like someone said: These storiesare easy to find, all you need is google. The point being that it's the bigger picture you have to look at.

Wife kills husband

Estranged husband kills wife's male acquaintance

Wife kills husband 2

Husband kills wife

Father kills son

Same as above

Father kills son 2 : thinks he's a burglar

So, Sam, your posts are nothing more than your way of showing us you are right. Unfortunately, that's the wrong way to do it. You have to look at the bigger picture.

The bigger picture is that the vast majority of gun owners never use their guns on another person nor do any accidents occur with their guns. But of course lets just ignore that and focus on the vast minority that use their (usually illegal anyway) guns to commit unwarranted violence.

Marriage,

Atrapitis.gif

Hehe

It's pretty lame too as I consider my snoring in bed as some kind of victory.

I can't even recall where to buy the pretty smelling rubbing cream any more

Back
Top Bottom