Intelligence test(s)

VPeric

Sentinel
Always a fun pastime! Yeah, there are tons of lousy ones online, but occasionally, you'll find something that just might be a bit meaningful. For example, I'm currently looking at this test (it's of the 52 C in a D type) and having loads of fun - I've currently got 16/33.

So, anyone willing to prove themselves smarter than me/suggest some other fun brain teasers? ;)

EDIT: On second thought, the test I linked to isn't particulary good - it's got groups of 2-3 questions that are very similar, so when you get one, you'll know the others too. So I'd also appreciate it if someone knows of a better test of that variety.

Last edited:
Yes, definitely grading on a curve with this one-- this is the first test where I've ever scored at the genius level...(19/33)...and likely to be the only one. ;)

But it was fun--rather US centric, though, I thought, or does everyone know there are 13 S on the U S F? :)

At Darkfall forums, someone linked to this IQ test & asked us to take it:

http://web.tickle.com/tests/uiqnew/

My results were:

"Your IQ score is 129

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results."

I have 24 so far (3 were answered by the guy beside me and he blurted them out)

there are repeats indeed but I find that throws you off when you are looking for the same pattern.

At Darkfall forums, someone linked to this IQ test & asked us to take it:

http://web.tickle.com/tests/uiqnew/

My results were:

"Your IQ score is 129

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results."

this one is a scam to create a tickle me account. and I'm mad :p

You scored 127 on Tickle's IQ test. Visionary Philosopher

Yay, I'm a visionary philosopher too. IQ 142. Neener neener.

These are fun :D I have 13 so far in the first test (some of these are hard though,like the one Magerette mentioned, I suppose because I'm not American).
On the IQ test I scored 135, I'm also a Visionary Philosopher, hehe.

Another Visionary Philosopher (136)

On the other test, I got only 8 so far. I'm just not good enough in English to complete that one. Thanks to magerette I have to say, cause otherwise it was only 7. The 7 others were the date/hour related ones mostly.

edit: I got further with the test and made it to 23 correct answers. I specially like that last one. Made me think of Sparrow.

edit2: Made it to 27 and I give up now.

Last edited:
But it was fun--rather US centric, though, I thought, or does everyone know there are 13 S on the U S F? :)

At least that's a piece of trivia that comes up relatively often, so it wasn't too hard - but "66 B in the B"? - I needed a lot of thinking to figure that one out (and after that got two more with the same trick). So yes, it's way, way biased, but it's still interesting.

At least that's a piece of trivia that comes up relatively often, so it wasn't too hard - but "66 B in the B"? - I needed a lot of thinking to figure that one out (and after that got two more with the same trick). So yes, it's way, way biased, but it's still interesting.

I found it easier to make the other two first and then make 66 B in the B. I'm sure others will find this one too.

133, another Visionary Philosopher here (are other results possible?). Like Sorcha, I got a score of 13 on the other test... hmmm... might have to do something with being a Euro from Euroland.

Oh i am sorry, i didnt know it was a scam. :(

I got "The Professor." That's clearly completely wrong.

The syllogism stuff is easy but I rolled dice on few questions as i hate the math, and got 115.

(Perhaps I should've added a ;) to my previous posting...)

Back
Top Bottom