Justin Bieber to play Han Solo

Bit late for April Fool's.

It's from here. Check out the other stories. :biggrin:

… Perhaps some people do actually want this…

A couple of beliebers, no doubt

But even as a hoax it gives me nightmares.

pibbur who decides to forward the link to his daughters (definitely not beliebers). Muahahahaha.

PS. The story at the site referred to by Jack, about mr Cruz withdrawing from the campaigns is of course interesting. DS:

Perhaps this thread should be humanely destroyed, to avoid causing unnecessary pain and distress.

He can't be as Jar-Jar can he??

He would be in Rogue One if that was the case. See the latest poster:
99901bd33be223620f121fec87b7d0dacfe26294.jpg

Speaking about Rogue One. First teaser trailer is out!

Lol, thanks for the repeat post lostforever! Yes, I agree, that does look like a fun flick!

Talking about playing themselves in films. Brooke Shields won the 1989 Golden Raspberry in the "worst supporting actress" category, for her role in the movie Speed Zone, where she played herself.

pibbur who thinks his portrayal of pibbur quite often leaves much to be desired

Wait, what? She's not even able to play herself?

Ah Brooke shields didn't first ring a bell, but when I checked her imdb page, I had an instant flashback. She was quite hot in the 80s film called Blue Lagoon. I recall wanting to shipwreck with her to that island. :) Don't remember much about the film other than her. I saw it during the my early teen years (in the mid 90s). Judging by the rating however, it wasn't a very good film (5.7/10).

I guess for many young boys back then, the important thing of that movie was ms Shields.

pibbur who was 26, married and a father as well in 1980. He didn't watch the movie.

PS. A corollary: I like the Jurassic Parks. For one reason only: The dinosaurs. I use to say about JP2: Not a good movie. But a Tyrannosaurus in San Diego is a Tyrannosaurus in San Diego. DS.

PS. A bit strange, but I didn't like the lates JP movie. I'm not sure why. DS.

PS. Justin Bieber could have played in a JP movie. Either as one of the dinosaurs., completely masked and no speaking. Or as the first victim. DS.

I liked the first two jurrassic park films (even watched the first one on the big screen back then). The sequels after that were dissapointing imo.

As for JB, I think he would be an excellent snack to T-Rex (too skinny for a proper meal).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom