Kingdom Come: Deliverance - News Roundup

It really did not read sarcastic to me :)

God damn I am excited about this. Best of the best devs in Czechland are working on this, the truly top tier special forces people.

This game does look very interesting and I am more than willing to pledge.

But since "DRM-free" is not explicitly stated I asked them about it and they replied that their current plans are to use Steam so unfortunately there will be DRM. However, they also said that GOG is being considered but not confirmed.

For me, DRM-free is a non-negotiable requirement in crowdfunding so I shall wait untill GOG is confirmed or any other DRM-free distribution option is offered.

This game does look very interesting and I am more than willing to pledge.

But since "DRM-free" is not explicitly stated I asked them about it and they replied that their current plans are to use Steam so unfortunately there will be DRM. However, they also said that GOG is being considered but not confirmed.

For me, DRM-free is a non-negotiable requirement in crowdfunding so I shall wait untill GOG is confirmed or any other DRM-free distribution option is offered.

I feel the same way. At this point, the only thing holding me back from backing it is lack of a DRM-free release. Anyone else who cares about this issue be sure to vote for KC: D on the GoG Wishlist and / or contact the developers through Kickstarter to let them know you want a DRM-free option.

Judging by their screen shots, they're quite a good way along on this. It looks very intriguing--more of a historical drama than Swords & Sorcery fantasy. Hopefully it's nice and gritty.

I feel the same way. At this point, the only thing holding me back from backing it is lack of a DRM-free release. Anyone else who cares about this issue be sure to vote for KC: D on the GoG Wishlist and / or contact the developers through Kickstarter to let them know you want a DRM-free option.

Same here. No DRM-free option, no backing.

Hum. I wonder if they will make their goal. They still need 43,000 britsh pounds (pity they didn't go for american pounds or troy pounds) and only have 28 days to go. I don't know - maybe it will be pretty close we can never tell… Anyone willing to give odds they don't make it ?

50 / 50 I'd say.

They just hit their goal. What'd that take? Two days? Three maybe?

Yeah it took 2 days. Pretty great.
I think DRM free will be available, although with some caveats. If they want to release the game on Early Access, steam makes that extremely convenient thanks to quick automatic patching etc...with GOG I guess they could only release it there once it is fully finished.

I'd be happy with that, not really interested in early access or beta anyway. I'll still hold out until confirm a GOG release, I think.

Back
Top Bottom