KotOR 2 - Destroyed the Star Wars Universe?

KotOR 2 was good, though not as good in my view as the great KotOR 1. 2 had one of the best ever characters in any series anywhere in HK-47.

HK-47 was good in both games, but Obsidian really flashed out his personality in KotOR2. He was pure gold.

Nah. Most annoying video game character ever. And that includes Gothic"s/Risen 3's Mud :) .
I'm currently playing SWTOR and the HK-51 companion is unfortunately modeled after HK-47. I could blast that droid to tiny little pieces every time he opens his dumb yap which, even more unfortunately, can not even be avoided if you use your companions for crafting, crew missions or profiteering.

Nah. Most annoying video game character ever. And that includes Gothic"s/Risen 3's Mud :) .

You also didn't like Dragon Age: Origin's Shale then, did you?

Despite its shortcomings, I liked KotOR 2 a lot and Kreia is one of my all time favourite NPCs.

Personally, I like the moral greyishness and the theme that is somewhat reminiscent of games like PS:T and MotB.

I remember reading that Chris Avellone regrets creating an ending à la The Empire Strikes Back and that he would never do something similar again due to the negative feedback.

"Progressive Rock in the Star Wars Universe", to keep this theme spinning. ;)

Well destruction is a form of creation. aka re-inventing things can be good for a franchise. It's a shame the game was so unfinished, that ending man, left me feeling a little hollow.

Back
Top Bottom