The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
A new update for Monomyth:

Monomyth - March Update

State of the Game: Video Devlog 12.0 | Open Backer Beta

Hi, dungeon-crawling fans!

It's time for another update! Monomyth is finally entering its Open Backer Beta phase. You can hear all about it in the new devlog. As always you can find the transcript below!

Kickstarter backers of the 15-dollar tier and above will soon receive an e-mail with their Open Backer Beta key. Please remember that these keys are not final. They will be locked shortly before the game enters Early Access.

I am looking forward to your feedback!

Best Wishes,

Michael
More information.

Got my Beta key last night and installed it today. I'll post some impressions when I can find the time to check it out.

When I tried the demo I got a bug that got me stuck in a tree and kept me from progressing, and since I hadn't saved before that I gave up, but it was looking pretty good so far, albeit rough around the edges. I have good expectations, we'll see how the final product looks like.

Have this game on my wishlist for a very long time. Looking forward to your first impressions!
I played it for a few hours tonight, and I was impressed. It's improved since the demo. The combat is still very basic, but the atmosphere and level design are fantastic.

The first map in the Beta is completely new. I'm not sure where the area that was in the demo fits in, but I guess we'll reach that at some point later. It almost feels like there's too much to explore. Everywhere you go, there's a new passage or a locked door to open. Thankfully, you get a map of the area pretty early on. Lots of verticality too.

Back
Top Bottom