New Obsidian/Paradox game to be announced soon

Thanks for the info!

Oh and you can be a good or evil Fatebinder.
How do you know that?
And I'm still curious about how being a 'bad guy' will really come into play. In an RPG, it's the player's choice if they want to be good or bad, and it sounds like Tyranny won't force you to be truly evil. If you want your Fatebinder to be good, however, how does that not clash with your character's own backstory?
That's hardly the same as being good. Or did I overlook something?

Companions combos (You unlock those by building relationship with companion with different abilities depending if they likes or hates you too.)
Finally someone dares to add an orgy! :evilgrin:

That's hardly the same as being good. Or did I overlook something?

Sorry, that was based on another preview, not the PcGamer one. I checked multiple previews, but only linked PcGamer.

From Gamer Nexus, a quote from an interview with the game Lead (Brian Heins): “We wanted to go with a different style of RPG than we've made in the past. We really wanted to focus on story in a world where evil had won. That's where Tyranny is set – you're actually a character who is part of the army that conquered the world under the evil overlord. Your choices in the game affect how that develops further: Do you embrace the evil? Do you enjoy that experience? Or do you try to maintain your own integrity and be a hero in a world surrounded by evil people?"

Some more info (I updated my post, but in case some people already saw it:

- Party of 4 characters
- the setting name is Terratus
- companion AI is already in ;)
- Factions work with a Wrath/Favor systems. Favors can be exploited for personal gain, but Wrath can result in war and places destroyed as you create enemies factions for yourself.

Back
Top Bottom