NFL

Carnifex

SasqWatch
I'm not the biggest fan of this sport anymore, though I did play college ball back in the day. I'm pleased that no Cowgirls, Cheatriots, or Bolts will be present in the post season, so that's a positive.

I remember how dominant the Eagles looked to be earlier in the season and over the past six weeks they've seemed to have blown completely apart. Any picks for which teams might go all the way? Personally right now I think it might come down to the Ravens vs Forty-Niners myself.

I'm rooting for a Detroit v Buffalo Super Bowl but the Ravens and 49ers are looking like the best two teams.
I'll be happy if Detroit at least makes it to the NFC title game which I think they have a good chance to do now.

The 49ers better not overlook the Packers. They're a different team now compared to earlier in the season.

grumble grumble grumble

I believe the Lions should easily take Tampa, though it is the NFL so we'll see what actually happens. I suspect my Packers are gonna get slaughtered on Saturday, as this won't be a repeat of the Cowgirls game, that's for certain.

I have PTSD from being a lions fan my entire life so I don’t ever feel like they’ll easily beat anyone. Having said that in my 52 years I haven’t seen us build a team like this. Even in the Barry or megatron days we had a few stars and not much else. Now we have good young talent up and down the roster and MCDC is a master motivator and a much smarter coach than I initially thought.

So I’m doing what would have been inconceivable just 2 years ago and hoping for a Lombardi trophy coming to Detroit. If our offense can stay ahead of our bend but don’t break defense it’s actually a possibility.

@JDR13 I see you did get that lions avatar, nice. I’m only wearing my lions gear until we get bounced or win it all. I live in MN and my friend are getting tired of it but I don’t care. lol.

I'm hoping for a Buffalo vs Detroit Superbowl also.
I think Josh Allen is an amazing talent, he's got it all.

But people shouldn't write off KC Chiefs just yet, there is still some magic left in magic man Mahomes..

But people shouldn't write off KC Chiefs just yet
I wonder if Taylor Swift will dump Travis Kelce when the Chiefs get eliminated. ;)

FB-IMG-1699893821845.jpg

So many things would have to align just right for that contest to happen, yet I hope you're right.

And that the results turn out exactly the same as the aforementioned Superbowl. -p

I'm still holding out hope for a Chiefs vs. Packers superbowl. We still owe them for Superbowl 1!
If the Packers somehow manage to get past the 49ers, they'll probably have to play the Lions in Detroit. I wouldn't mind seeing that matchup, but we obviously won't be rooting for the same team. :)

The Ravens looked scary good tonight. I don't think it really matters who wins between the Chiefs-Bills tomorrow. They're probably going to be grinded in Baltimore next week.

Back
Top Bottom