NWN2 - Third Expansion Possible?

You're closer to the subject matter than I am but that's not how I heard it.

That aside - and realising that companies do strange things with their confidentiality - is it not rather ridiculous that he would be comfortable revealing a 3rd expansion is likely but they can't say their new shop / online presence / whatever is deep in development and will be unveiled in the next few months / whatever?

Politics.

In the grand scheme of things, a 3rd expansion to NWN2 is a drop in the ocean as far as shareholders/financial backers/Phil's vision/etc goes.

@Dhruin:
I hope for Ossian and the NWN2 fans that you're not right. But I also have no proof of it. :)

Well, I hope I'm not right as well - I'd love to play it.

Kalniel makes a pertinent point and there's no accounting for politics from the outside but I would have thought talking up their online whatever could only be good for sales and the company image.

Well, I hope I'm not right as well - I'd love to play it.

Kalniel makes a pertinent point and there's no accounting for politics from the outside but I would have thought talking up their online whatever could only be good for sales and the company image.

Internal company politics are like sausage, as they say ...

I would have thought talking up their online whatever could only be good for sales and the company image.
Of course, which is why you would want bigwigs and PR events to be breaking the news, not some small interview with one of your contracted developers.

Back
Top Bottom