Poker

One of the greatest things about poker is the most stupid person can play poker and a lot of them do. How less do you think people can make money?
By breaking a proper sweat and some decent work.

This can lead to an interesting conclusion though:
I used to earn a lot of money playing poker…. but now it is really one big grind to earn any money….. and that's because of George W Bush!

Hope no Americans here take offence, but as soon as he made it illegal in the US to play online, almost all the fish was gone, and making money became so much harder and tiresome.

Joxer first there are no respawning bears in poker so you are safe there but the bigger sites do have a phone app so.

One of the greatest things about poker is the most stupid person can play poker and a lot of them do. How less do you think people can make money? If it wasn't for the fish and the donkey's the game would come to a grinding halt.

I like how everyone thinks everyone else is a fish :D

Let me guess, GG is a master poker player? ;)

If you want to know about any online poker players stats or profile. All you have to is know or ask for the name they use and what and the site they use that name at.

Google it and online poker tracker will show you

If you want to know about any online poker players stats or profile. All you have to is know or ask for the name they use and what and the site they use that name at.

Google it and online poker tracker will show you

I couldn't care less, I'm just teasing GG.

Back
Top Bottom