Post a Picture of Yourself!

I'd like to see pictures of Dhruin and family. I might have to take a visit to AU to his shop and see what all the secrecy is about. But of course a computer shop in Australia isn't very good directions. And I can't afford the tickets. It would be so much easier if him or his wife just posted pictures.

Dude, what secrecy? :) Dhruin's had his picture up on RPGDot from like the time that he joined the team there in 2003 (IIRC) until very recently when Jolt decided to remove all old staff member profiles from the staff page at RPGDot. You can still find Dhruin's mug on Google though. I hope that he doesn't mind if I post the link :) . Here. This is Mr. Dhruin: http://images.google.de/imgres?imgu...ruin&start=40&ndsp=20&svnum=10&hl=de&lr=&sa=N

Actually I removed the staff info from RPGDot.

Oh, I see... thanks for the clarification :) . Also, I have included as an attachment a more up-to-date pic of me than the one I had as a staff pic at RPGDot. Anyone who feels the urge to make jokes about aging, please think of Mr. Litvinenko's fate. Accidents do happen... :D

Attachments

• mo_2006.jpg
    mo_2006.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 138
You're looking more like your Avatar now Mo!! :)

You're looking more like your Avatar now Mo!! :)

Hehe, I personally think that I look(ed) more like my avatar in the previous pic that I posted on RPGDot but I remember that it was pretty funny when Myrthos and I visited Larian Studios in 2002 before Divinity was released and Swen "Lar" Vincke showed us the Divinity intro, then he looked at the 'Moriendor' avatar in the video, looked at me, looked back at the Mo dude in the vid, looked back at me, and concluded that I did coincidentally indeed look like him :) .

Dude, what secrecy? :) Dhruin's had his picture up on RPGDot from like the time that he joined the team there in 2003 (IIRC) until very recently when Jolt decided to remove all old staff member profiles from the staff page at RPGDot. You can still find Dhruin's mug on Google though. I hope that he doesn't mind if I post the link :) . Here. This is Mr. Dhruin: http://images.google.de/imgres?imgu...ruin&start=40&ndsp=20&svnum=10&hl=de&lr=&sa=N

I remember that picture. Its all coming back now. Val had a picture wearing a mask in some type of workshop setting. My memory is as sharp as a spoon.

/bump ... since Zak wants to spy with his little eye :biggrin:

There, now please stop calling me a woman :D
When I painted my avatar I actually had long hair.

me.jpg

A pic of me. Pretty old. Back from when I still played in my brothers band.
I Still look more or less the same though.

Well.. More facial hair.. and my hair is still long but not THAT long :D

Last edited:
More facial hair, and you'll pass for the werewolf ;)!
Just kidding. Actually, it's a very nice pic!

This one's from July. Oh so fuzzy! But I like the colors, finally a good representation of the wiry stuff growing on my head...

Attachments

• 07_2007.jpg
    07_2007.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 126
Impossible. I'm sure I knew you if you actually were ;).

Just a dirty mirror ('twas an attempt at a self-portrait).:drunk:

I almost didn't recognise you without the beer!! :)

hmm well i really enjoyed this thread!(even with the missing posts)
can you tell me a site where i could upload my pic? i cannot upload it on PRGWatch because it's too big

hmm well i really enjoyed this thread!(even with the missing posts)
can you tell me a site where i could upload my pic? i cannot upload it on PRGWatch because it's too big

How about imageshack or photobucket? For photobucket you will need an account.

You look about 12 years old!! :) I have clothes older than that!!!! :biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom