Pricewatch!

Valkyria Chronicles, 75% off. Really weird story - like Leave It to Beaver Goes to War - but the battle strategy is well done.
I agree that the tactical battles were quite well done, but the writing in that game made me cringe.

Homeworld Remastered is 60% off already! The soundtracks are 75% off. (They say you need to buy the game to buy the soundtrack "DLC" but is that really true??)
I think that's always the case on Steam. Soundtracks counts as DLC, so you need the core game to buy it, and it will automatically download the soundtrack when you download the game. Gamer's Gate consider Soundtrack & DLC to be separate things, but I can't think of any other major online store (that does not only sell music) that does.

GOG has a Might and Magic bundle on sale (games 6 to 9) for the next 14 hours.

Child of Light less than $4. Seems like a nice game. Beautiful, 'edgy-yet-fantasy' art, turn-based combat, etc.

Child of Light is excellent. It's an incredibly charming game. I highly recommend it.

FC4 is on daily deal on uPlay store and is discounted 60%.
Which means the gold edition full game without cut out content with price of 90€ (yes, you see it right) is now 36€.

This is how it looks - you get so called season pass for zero bucks, which is a scam and should have been free from the beginning:
pic.jpg

It feels like a proper price for a game HiddenX paid a fortune forthe scam part :)D) and says it's great, so I won't wait for some 75% deal and am buying it now:
http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en_IE/pd/productID.304176900/sac.true

EDIT:
Forgot to add, it's on Steam Summer Sale too, but dropped just 40% which means you need to give away 53€ for the full game. Sheesh...

Last edited:
Sorry for doublepost but a different game. And genre.

Grinding: The Game is 50% off at Humble store:
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p/lordsofthefallen_storefront

It's a game Tomasz Gop believed is a better idea and will sell better than The Witcher 3 so he left CDpr (good riddance).
Also, it a game known for some fuss over Denuvo DRM. So if you ever wanted to check what was it about but the price drew you off, it's now a good time to give it a shot.
Me? I don't think this is a game I'd be able to have fun with, honestly.

Origin.com has started its sale (Ends 6/22). Dragon Age: Inquisition is 50% off as is a lot of the rest of the catalog.

Steam:

Sales for the next ~23 hours:

- System Shock 2 for $0.99 (also on GOG for a bit more)
- Deus Ex Franchise for 80% off
- Divinity Franchise for 33% (D:OS) to 80% off (earlier games)

If anyone still doesn't have them, it's now or never. ;)

GOG:
- Spellforce pack (4 games, 80% for the next ~17 hours)
- Wizardry 6-8 (~75%)
- Legend of Grimrock 1 (85%) and 2 (75%)
- Arcanum (75%)
.. and more.

Last edited:
I've been playing Grimrock 2. Whilst it's mechanically identical to the first one, everything about it is more satisfying. Definitely worth grabbing if you've got even a passing interest in the genre.

FC4 is on daily deal on uPlay store and is discounted 60%.
Which means the gold edition full game without cut out content with price of 90€ (yes, you see it right) is now 36€.

This is how it looks - you get so called season pass for zero bucks, which is a scam and should have been free from the beginning:
pic.jpg

It feels like a proper price for a game HiddenX paid a fortune forthe scam part :)D) and says it's great, so I won't wait for some 75% deal and am buying it now:
http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en_IE/pd/productID.304176900/sac.true

EDIT:
Forgot to add, it's on Steam Summer Sale too, but dropped just 40% which means you need to give away 53€ for the full game. Sheesh…

Must be a UK thing. In DE we still get to pay €17.97 for the "scam pass" ;) (see attachment).

By the way, most Ubi games are much cheaper on Amazon.co.uk than on uPlay or Steam (FC4 Limited Edition PC is £26 on Amazon though I'm not sure what DLC it includes). Might always be worth checking out before you buy a Ubi title. You can always trash the physical stuff if you don't want it, right?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    194.6 KB · Views: 103
Must be a UK thing. In DE we still get to pay €17.97 for the "scam pass" ;)
It's not UK thing.
It was a daily deal, global.
If it repeats, I'll point it out again.

Flash sale for the next 24 hours on Secret World, including the "Ultimate Edition" for $30.
Consider me intrigued. But alas, the Ultimate Edition went from 50% to 30% after ~2 hours, before I could make up my mind.

Oh well, but I suppose the base package (still at 70% off) offers more than enough content to last a while?

I'm getting a real Lovecraft vibe from the few screenshots I've seen, would that be accurate? They remind me a lot of the Arkham Horror board game.

Last edited:
Consider me intrigued. But alas, the Ultimate Edition went from 50% to 30% after ~2 hours, before I could make up my mind.

I noticed this too with other games. There was game which was 90% off at one point during flash sale and says 7 hours left t etc. Then I check it couple of hours later and its only 80% or 75% off and says 5 hours left. I thought it was my brain but I think something odd going on.

Oh well, but I suppose the base package (still at 70% off) offers more than enough content to last a while?

I'm getting a real Lovecraft vibe from the few screenshots I've seen, would that be accurate? They remind me a lot of the Arkham Horror board game.
Secret World is heavily inspired by Lovecraft. Combat is not amazing in that game (it's a bit slower than most MMOs), but the quests are actually better than those in most single player CRPGs, and yes, you'll get a lot of (quality) content.

Are the Shadowrun games any good? On sale at GOG.

Dunno, but I'll suggest buying them where they belong - on your smartphone.

Back
Top Bottom