Pricewatch!

Last edited:
Baldur's Gate Enhanced is 75% off on Steam ($5): http://store.steampowered.com/app/257350/

Offer ends in 45 hours and 30 seconds.

Hmm, am torn. Have the originals combined and widescreened using BGT or whatever it's called which works flawlessly. Does Enhanced Ed bring anything more of real substance?

Is BG2 btw.

-kaos

Weird.. GamersGate isn't working at all now. It's as if the site no longer exists.

*Edit*.. nevermind, it's back. :)

*Edit #2* .. and now it's gone again...

Last edited:
Nordic Games sale on Steam. Their whole back catalog is on sale. Many bargains. These two packs are a steal:
SpellForce Franchise Pack (includes all games, add-ons and stand-alones) 2.99€
The Guild Complete (all The Guild games, add-ons and stand-alones) 1.99€

Arcania + Gothic bundle is 80% off ($10) until Monday on Steam
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/12075/

And, of course, the GOG sale continues. Space Rangers HD for 80% off. Beyond Good & Evil for 75% off.

Yep, that's definitely a better one Fnord. (Strange that Gothic 1 is only available in bundles.)

Yes.. it was removed from store because of compatibility issues with new OS's.
I had to re-buy 2 and 3 (the bundle) so i can have the 1rst in collection.

The Pip Boy itself isn't really the problem though.
On amazon.fr for example you can still buy it for a normal price. However it's only the console versions. PC seems to be sold out everywhere.

There's also a big difference between "listed for hundreds" and "selling for hundreds."

If you go to ebay, click Advanced Search to the right of the normal search box and then type Pip Boy in the new search box then check the 'Completed Listings' box and click search you will find which ones have actually sold, they will have the totals in green.

Yeah, but my recent experience of eBay is that only 1 in 3 of items "sold" actually gets paid for.

Not an RPG, but Cities Skylines is 50% off on Steam right now. If you like city builders, it's a must-have.

Oh yeah, and GOG's got the King's Bounty series on sale. They get increasingly samey as they go, but it's a good deal if you like them. They've also got the Leisure Suit Larry series for less than I paid for lunch today, so pick it up if you like adventure games.

Last edited:
The following is 75% off at GamersGate:
- all the Risen games (including 3)
- all the X games (including Rebirth)

The Golden Joystick store is having a Paradox sale. Looks like newer games (PoE, Cities: Skylines) are half off while the older ones (EU4, Crusader Kings 2) are 80% off. Sure would be nice if they dedicated a page to it instead of making the customer go hunting around.

The GOG sale is in its final weekend so all the sales that have shown up are active now. ALL the Ultima games for $7.14. For $20 you can get the enhanced editions of Baluder's Gate 1, 2, and Icewind Dale. 36 Interplay games are 90% off when bundled together (and it's GOG so you get credit for games you already own instead of having to buy them again). The King's Bounty games for $12.16. All the classic X games for $11.46 (though I would only recommend just getting the Terran War pack for $10). Jade Empire is 80% off. And so on…

Back
Top Bottom