Pricewatch!

I see this is on sale and while I'm not big on Ios ports, I am wondering if someone here has played this enough to recommend it.
I would even bother except for the fact that it is an obvious Zelda clone and the reviews on Steam are very positive.

I see this is on sale and while I'm not big on Ios ports, I am wondering if someone here has played this enough to recommend it.
I would even bother except for the fact that it is an obvious Zelda clone and the reviews on Steam are very positive.

Definetly looks interesting, but as you noticed, it's a port from some garbage hardware which automatically makes the experience limited.
I'm bumping it just so someone who did play it confirms if at least the story is decent.

For $6 I think you should just get it. Then you can tell me if it's worth getting. ;)

It does look interesting though tbh. My only concern is whether or not it's challenging enough as it looks pretty easy. It reminds me of TLoZ: The Wind Waker. There are quite a few gameplay videos on Youtube you can check out.

It's not bad. The controls feel a bit wonky, but even non-ported games tend to be like that these days. It's very Zelda-like (in a good way), but naturally isn't as polished. Definitely worth a look.

I decided to buy it while I'm waiting for dragon's Dogma to finish unpacking
I'll let you know how it is.

consortium is free on steam this weekend and if you download it you keep the copy for gratis. Must learn how to add a link like you guys do.

consortium is free on steam this weekend and if you download it you keep the copy for gratis. Must learn how to add a link like you guys do.

You select the test and click the planet with the metal link.

The steam page to Consortium. Probably free because they are going to open the Kickstarter for the next part soon.

New FMV adventure Humble Bundle.

You can get everything Tex Murphy for 1$, including the latest game. So there's really not much to think about.

XCOM (+ DLC in the higher categories) and various Civ iterations are in the latest Humble Bundle.

Metal Gear Solid 5: Phantom Pain is half price ($30) on Steam.

Massive Chalice is pretty cheap right now on Steam, like three bucks cheap. Is it any good? I skipped the kickstarter on this one, always did wonder what it was like what it would compare to.

Massive Chalice is pretty cheap right now on Steam, like three bucks cheap. Is it any good? I skipped the kickstarter on this one, always did wonder what it was like what it would compare to.

It's a great three-buck game.

As someone who backed it for $25 and saw it immediately discounted to $20 at release, I admit to some ill feeling.

But for this price, you'll have no regrets.

I would have recommended it even for 25$. It's a great tactics game with some weaknesses regarding the interface which was designed for consoles.
But I agree that their price policy was quite bad.

It's a great three-buck game.

As someone who backed it for $25 and saw it immediately discounted to $20 at release, I admit to some ill feeling.

But for this price, you'll have no regrets.
Different things though, innit? Kick starter isn't preordering. It's donating to help the game get made. It just so happens that one of your rewards was a copy of the game at launch.

Back
Top Bottom