Pricewatch!

I was hooked for about half an hour yesterday. Not hooked on buying stuff, just watching the games flick by, wondering what the odds were of the two of three games that might make me try to buy something popping up. Needless to say, I wasn't going to sit there all night waiting. A fun format which a lot of people must find great, but not my idea of an interesting sale ;)

The sales are a little underwhelming, IMHO, and I see mostly the same games pass by, so eh. I've lost interest. :)

There's not much on GOG that I don't already have. I've been wanting to give Albion a try, but that never seems to be on sale. Not that it's expensive to begin with.. :)

Didn't notice this before so…
For next two days (wednesday and thursday) get ready to buy REAL Bethesda DLC. Physical. Touchable. Wearable. Tearable and destroyable. No synthetics!
I already have some of these but will probably go for more fallout.

10 bucks each except some preorders, totals over $75 are shipped for free in USA so make sure you don't pay much for just shipment (aka if you're outside of USA, don't go for just one thing):
http://store.bethsoft.com/apparel/tshirts.html?limit=all

Well most of those don't strikeme, but this one does. It's for chicks only though. :?

xladies-tee-fo-redrocket-detail.jpg.pagespeed.ic.vV23hEm-Yt.jpg

If it say ladies then it's ment for ladies.
Like anyone cares, if you like it, buy it.

BG:EE is discounted by 75% on Steam until April 4th.

Tons of Buffy and Angel comics on Humble Bundle for just pocketchange.
Usually I wouldn't even bother mentioning it, hell I don't even like neither of those characters/series, but under the flood from DC/Marvel boosted by movies in past few years, this looks as a refreshment.

Various Divinity games are discounted on Steam at the moment - 3 pre D:OS installments available for a couple of bucks or less individually. Can;t speak for the first 2 as I haven't played them yet but Divinity 2 is worth it if you're after a light, good looking, over the shoulder action-rpg with some interesting features beyond just the fighting. Think it took me about 50+ hours to get through. D:OS versions are 50% too.

Also Dragons Dogma is 25% off and Lords of Xulima 50%.

Happy backlog building.

=)

I remember liking the original D:OS, years ago.

Starpoint Gemini 2 is also 80% off this weekend on Steam.

Hmm, Divinity OS is 2nd on the top sellers list right now.

.89 For either of the First Divinity games is the best steam deal I can remember. I'm thinking of buying them just to have them on steam plus I think I read they are remastered versions?

.89 For either of the First Divinity games is the best steam deal I can remember. I'm thinking of buying them just to have them on steam plus I think I read they are remastered versions?

I'm not that sure they are remastered versions, Redman! I think they're not. Where did you read this info ?

This new re-mastered version offers support for Windows 7 and higher resolutions.

Off the steam page. Didn't know they did it either.

Off the steam page. Didn't know they did it either.

Ah ok, I just read there too. I played the GOG's version of Divine Divinity but I never played Beyond Divinity. The Steam user reviews are not that great. Should I play it ? Is it worth ?

Thanks!

Divine Divinity (the steam version) has some problems on modern PCs. I played it on Windows 7 and there was a really loud and ANNOYING Cracking noise now and then which actually made me stop playing it a few years ago.

I've had Divinity 1 and 2 off steam for ages. Yes you can change the res and yes they work fine on Win7.

KWM

Maybe it's different from machine to machine then.

Jup, checked the forums. There are several issues with the game on old machines. Most can be fixed with some third party tools or on other ways though.

Back
Top Bottom