Return of the Daily Smile

tech_support.png

Having spent 3 months fighting with tech support over an issue I KNEW what the problem was, but they wouldn't listen until a got 'official' intervention (and I was correct) this almost makes me cry!!.

Assuming you're serious - it really is a Win7 vs Vista joke. Meaning that even compared to an only-showing-hitler-gui opsys, Vista was really bad.

pibbuR who observes that OTOH, Vista being bad actually isn't a joke. And that maybe the glyph was joking.

Assuming you're serious - it really is a Win7 vs Vista joke. Meaning that even compared to an only-showing-hitler-gui opsys, Vista was really bad.
Oh. Erm, yes, I suppose it should have been obvious. :D

I had Vista for a while and never had any significant issue with it, but I heard that it wasn't liked by everyone. Maybe that's why I didn't get the joke.

I still miss Windows 7; 10 is a step down IMO (and 11 will be a few flights down, from what I saw).

While I appreciate the speed of windows eleven I find myself missing windows seven as well, at times. I never did get to use windows ten. I don't think anyone actually missed vista, lol.

Win7 had the most beautiful UI of all Windows version, in my opinion. Right after candy-coloured Windows XP. Apart from the colouring, XP just looked smooth in my opinion.
Maybe I should buy a license just to be able to run it in a VM.

Windows IS funny stuff ! :D

Maybe you guys can start a separate thread about that. Let's keep this one about funny stuff. ;)

Motivation.jpg

another desperate at attempt at being funny by pibbuR. Who to be honest, even if he (pibbuR) contributed (and this post may (hopefully not) be another one), agrees with the JDR (version 13.x)

Last edited:
Funny-math-memes-14.jpg

Sindarin or Quenya? Or khuzdul, perhaps. Blackspeech?

pibbuR who observes that apparently now he can read elvish.

PS. I C an error in the second line. DS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom