Return of the Daily Smile

Or the world's most cowardly leopard. ;)

Hehehe are they sure it is not an African version of Tom and Jerry? :p

This shows how tame that Sheena has become :p

I don't think it was afraid, it probably never saw a mouse before and was curious

I assume this one has already been here one or more times.

But since we have GameCom we should watch this complete walkthrough video for Final Fantasy XXXXXXII complete with real life graphics and sound:
College Saga.

The spells I liked most were "nutcrack" and "black power", even if they were used only in the last minutes of the game (at about 34:00 and later).

Don't miss the easter egg at the very end.

Edit: It is party based but the fist minutes are a kind of tutorial, which you play alone. After that its gets faster (like Drakensang).

Engineering genius, or way too much time in the beer garden? Either way, this is too cool not to smile.
Indeed! It's just a viral unfortunately. But man, if they ever built a really, really long water slide on a mountain, with a big swimming pool at the bottom, I'd so be going there.

For about a minute it looked like this guy was comitting social suicide. Then...
Awesome! Apparently there were many people who filmed that guy, judging by the amount of different youtube videos and different angles. Here's a higher quality one from behind (pun unintended ;)) -- Guy Dancing on the hill at Sasquatch! Full Version! Hilarious commentary too. Couldn't stop smiling throughout the video. :)

Or this one: Multicamera edit with album version of the song in the background (Santigold - Unstoppable).

Indeed! It's just a viral unfortunately. But man, if they ever built a really, really long water slide on a mountain, with a big swimming pool at the bottom, I'd so be going there.
What? It's fake? Yer killin me.

I did something stupid last night and I figure you could all get a laugh at my expense. I was making pirogies last night. So I set the pot of water on the stove to boil. I kept coming back and checking it, and I was getting really confused as to why it wasn't getting hot. After about twenty minutes, and me literally yelling "WHY AREN'T YOU GETTING HOT YOU STUPID WATER" I realized I forgot to turn the stove on.

So yeah, one of the most embarrassing moments of my life, shared with you for your amusement!

Hoo boy, you don't want to hear about some of my coffee-making fiascos.

Speaking of scary contraptions, btw, here's one of Finland's contributions to civilization -- the spedelinko (aka spede catapult), originally designed to allow ski-jumpers to ski-jump... on level ground. Nowadays it's actually used quite a lot by urban skate- and snowboarders.

[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C0NVqASHxE ]

It's named after the inventor, the late, lamented Pertti "Spede" Pasanen, who was, among other things, a movie producer, actor, director, writer, comedian, TV show host, inventor, and successful businessman.

edoris

@ Rith: I was once accused so wrongfully of being a spacy blonde for doing that with a tea kettle.

@ Prime J: What's with the tongue in cheek pose? Looks like he's got a large wad of the Nordski equivalent of chewing tobacco going or something.

"Today, I was about to put a pie in the oven, so I checked the time. It was 3:14. I felt like the universe wanted me to have pie." -- MLIA

Last edited:
Haha, this Australian (thanks, Corwin ;)) "Enough Rope" show is hilarious! Here's a gifted story teller in form of a cab driver:

Cabbies' worst passengers

Warning: Don't drink anything while watching this video. ^^

@ Prime J: What's with the tongue in cheek pose? Looks like he's got a large wad of the Nordski equivalent of chewing tobacco going or something.

That's his friendly face. You don't want to see the other ones.

Back
Top Bottom