RPGWatch Updates, Bug reports and Feature requests

I'm not sure if this is intentional or a bug but when someone makes the 1st news comment the "News Watch" reports as if the comment was made by the one who posted the news.That happens only with the 1st comment.

Example:News about AAA ,X has the 1st post on the thread about these news.
Then Y comes and comment on news AAA,his post is second.
While Y has the latest post in that thread the News Watch has :
AAA by X
I think the normal behaviour would be to have
AAA by Y

Here are screenshots

Attachments

• aaa.JPG
    aaa.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 205
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    150.8 KB · Views: 203
Yeah, I know. It's something that is not that easily fixed, so for the moment it's err.... a feature :)

Can the logo on the top be made clickable and go to rpgwatch.com? I see a link on the bottom that goes there, but I tend to think logos on the top would take you to the 'home'.

I think that should be possible Home would then not be the forums home page but the RPGWatch home page.

How does "Submit News" work?
Could regular users submit news or it's a privilege for Moderators?

Why isn't GothicWatch linked up there?
39502070.jpg

Last edited:
Submit news is open for everyone.
GothicWatch is not up there because it is not maintained. It only contains newsbits and does not have any additional content.

You just have the option to send us the information and we'll post it.

So news won't be posted until someone of you is online right?

Yes that is correct.

Because we cover the entire world, with editors in North America, Europe and Australasia, at least ONE of us is online 24/7. We're the Watch, and someone is always looking!! :) George Orwell, eat your heart out!! :p :D

That "breaking news" tag is like a sticky post, me thinks.

Seperate issue:
How hard would it be to add a "back to top" link to posts in the forums?

Seperate issue:
How hard would it be to add a "back to top" link to posts in the forums?
Actually I just noticed a "Top" link at the far down right edge of the screen which does exactly what you asked.
It was really hard to find though:lol:

Last edited:
The picture "Box Art" of Dungeons & Dragons Tactics is not shown in the gallery.

Edit: I just see that there are *several* files seemingly missing in that category.

There used to be a bug in the image uploader we use internally that caused name mangling when some specific characters were used (like '&' or a space). The uploader has been corrected but some images have not been corrected apparently. They are now

Last edited:
Added a Release list option in the Database menu in the navigation bar at the top.
The page opens with an overview of all released games in our database. The page has some tabs that will show the expected release dates, to be announced release dates and canceled release dates.
As I expect our database to have some flaws in this area, don't hesitate to inform us of any wrong information.

Added a link to the gallery and download section of our site in the database tab. This will show all the images, media and files we have for the games covered on the site you are on. So on RPGWatch you won't see anything for the MMO games and on MMOWatch there is nothing to find about non-MMO games.

This behavior has been extended to the Games option in the database tab as well. It will now only show the games for the site you are currently on.

Nice idea ! :) Thanks ! :)

Is it just for me all the forum tool menues have stopped working? When I click them a pop down menu is supposed to appear, but all I can see of it right now is the top left corner. That goes for things like smilies as well.

Übereil

Back
Top Bottom