Seven Dragon Saga - Kickstarter Now Live

Even though I will pledge, and have not been that excited by a Kickstarter project since Lords of Xulima, I've got to admit that their tiers are not that interesting.

Why make people pay more for the digital code wheel or map, for example ? I understand developers who ask more for a soundtrack or a strategy guide, but I believe the map and the code wheel should be included with the base game.

Went in for 100. Dave Shelley and his team are responsible for some of the greatest games of all time. Buck rogers, death knights, sword or aragon etc etc.

A little worried but funding will hopefully pick up. Just not enough marketing and the initial page was poorly done. Also kickstarter doesn't seem to be giving them much love in terms of front page promotion. I kind of wonder if they would have been better off with a slow fund approach like paypal or indigogo. There are probably so many goldbox fans out there who have not heard of this kickstarter.

Even though I will pledge, and have not been that excited by a Kickstarter project since Lords of Xulima, I've got to admit that their tiers are not that interesting.

Lords of Xulima is an excellent game, one of my faves in recent times.

I'm undecided on SDS, if it had been $15 or $20 I would have backed already. I must admit Eye of the Beholder is one of my all time favorites...

Fine I'll back it, $25 grumble...

Daniel.

Back
Top Bottom