Skyrim - Creation Kit and High Res Pack Texture Released

I have had visual mods that make items disappear in game, and as a side effect break quests. So you oversimplify.

That must have been a very buggy mod, but sure, if someone adds a mesh that is somehow broken it could crash the game or make items disapear.. i stick to texture mods and ENB mods for now personally..

This is not simple, knowing what a mod changes, so you can minimize risk. Just saying it's a lot of trouble, sadly, as I'd like to use them. Not to mention worrying about breaking the game because of performance issues. You have to be hardcore, or not really care about the game, and just enjoy messing around with mods. ;)

I had a terrible time with fallout and oblivian mods. Got them to work but spent hours doing so.

Not sure what they have change with skyrim but I currently have 22 mod installed and no problem. I didn't worry about order or wyre bash or boss or any of it. ( I did have to install skse for skyui) I just installed them and figured if the didn't work then i'd figure it out but so far everyone has worked. Half are nexus and half are steam, roughly.

I am very impressed so far with modding skyrim.

The only problem I've had is with a certain skyrim flora overhaul. JUST KIDDING! It's worked flawlessly and looks great.:lol:

It sucks having to bother with Wrye Bash/Mash and stuff, for FO:NV i restricted myself to 2 of the really big overhauls (tweaks, loot etc), 1 weather mod, 3-4 graphical mods. Worked great and didn't take me a week to install (and another week of troubleshooting ;) )

Maybe you could post the mods you used on another thread? I am getting the Ultimate package and would like to definitely upgrade the visuals (note that all the DLCs will be installed).

Back
Top Bottom