Witcher Spoilers

The Witcher
Chap 3 anyone still have the Mysterious Tower quest listed?
Mine says you may now enter the Tower, obviously if I am in Chap 3. :)
So maybe another bug, I just haven't had time to look around yet.
I recall the 9th
Stone, from Raymond didn't regester, said I still had 8 even though I could count 9.

Thanks.

So ... have you tried to enter the tower? Try it and see what happens.

Speaking of the tower. Ive some questions as well. Where is the dwarf that has one of the books for Kalksteins quest

Has anyone else experienced that the dryad dissapears? Can't find her where I meet her
at the druids

Speaking of the tower. Ive some questions as well. Where is the dwarf that has one of the books for Kalksteins quest

This is one thing that you can solve just by thinking about it and asking the logical person.

However, if you still want to be spoiled...

Vivaldi.

Has anyone else experienced that the dryad dissapears? Can't find her where I meet her

I haven't.

What is up with Thaler? Chapter 2.5
I defended him against the snotty guards, found out about the forgeries, etc, and now all he says is "That a problem?" I'm hoping this is some egregious error of translation. I assume I'll eventually progress this quest further in the normal course of events, but it's looking like I'm almost at the end of the chapter--if this is NOT the case, please spoil me.
Man some lovely cinematics here
with the werewolf
also. :)

@souha13--my dryad never disappeared.
You need the Lost Boy quest from Vaska to further pursue a relationship with her.

fatBastard(), yes it worked , thanks.
It didn't have the normal, now return for your reward and I had played so much and restarted I had for gotten who gave the quest. :)

magerette
What is up with Thaler? Chapter 2.5
You mean chap 3, right?
It is a dialog error or translation problem according to reading on the official forums and........
nothing happens with him at least through the end of chapter 3.

Thanks, Ace--( and yes, it's chapter 3 I meant...sigh.."Old Age is no jest."....)

Back
Top Bottom