Steam - Winter Sale

But I hope I answered your question to your satisfaction?

You're fine. I just have way too much time on my hands, and think about some stuff WAY too much. I have a hard time getting my point across. It is difficult for me to transfer my thought into written words. That's all. Happy Holidays to you and yours.

You're fine. I just have way too much time on my hands, and think about some stuff WAY too much. I have a hard time getting my point across. It is difficult for me to transfer my thought into written words. That's all. Happy Holidays to you and yours.

Don't be too hard on yourself :)

I'm known as "Mr. Abrasive" online - so it's not just you!

Some new sales that started today include...

Mass Effect - $4.99
Mass Effect 2 - $4.99
Torchlight - $3.74
Dragon Knight Saga - $9.99 !

Some new sales that started today include…

Oooh - tempted again!

Also: Avadon for €1.74 - if you have even a thread of love for spiderweb games, this is an aboslute steal.

How about a wife and kids and 70-hour work weeks?

Simple. Provide PC's for all of them. Get your kids hoooked on serious gaming , and the wife on ... whatever the wife gets hooked on.

Only remaining problem is the 70-hour work-load. But then, (AMAZING) boss buttons are there for a reason (if not in the game itself, there are several windows approaches)

pibbur who at the moment has his 2 daughters playing Skyrim, and his wife busy with tetrisoids.

Some new sales that started today include…

Mass Effect - $4.99
Mass Effect 2 - $4.99
Torchlight - $3.74

Tempted by Mass Effect 2. But since I haven't played the first yet, I think I will wait. I do want a hard copy for DKS. Still no luck finding a good enough deal on Ebay.

I disagree. The Sacred series is one of my favorites in the Action/Rpg genre. It is nothing more than a hack & slash yes, but a good one. Theres nothing I hate more than a post that says "this game sucks." First of all, that's only your opinion.

I enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed reading DArt's opinion. And as humans are, with my personal mind already made up, it reinforced my decision to get it anyway (and subsequently never play it ;)). I like hearing both sides.

I do know enough about DArt's taste and posting style to know that if he hates a game, there is at least something to that, but on the other hand, opinions are opinions and these differ greatly and many times. It's just that opinions are so often stated as fact, as in "this game sucks!" instead of "I dislike this game." It's what we do and I've found out a very long time ago that it bothers people (or at least me) when we really like something and someone comes around and hates the guts out of it. It does not compute, there must be something wrong with this guy. :)

But it all comes down to that DArt just has lousy tast--I mean, people are different and we have to live with that!

Back
Top Bottom