The Bard's Tale IV - Free Game for First Pledgers

I don't like that they made a kid swear in the video, that was pretty low.

Apart from that it's a bit arrogant to show nothing but concept art and a burning 3D corridor and ask for so much money in exchange, when most projects that do this get lambasted.

I've not seen confirmation it will be a grid-based game either.

If it was someone I don't know about then yes I have lot of issues with this KS. However these guys have proven track record so I am willing to give them more free pass than others.

Apart from that it's a bit arrogant to show nothing but concept art and a burning 3D corridor and ask for so much money in exchange, when most projects that do this get lambasted.

I read in the description that it will be grid-based but you have the option to turn off the grids so you can move more freely. Here:
Like the originals, movement and dungeon design is grid-based, but the game allows you to toggle the grid off and move freely if you prefer.

Heh, never thought I'd see the day, but I actually concur with this. I'm not convinced. I didn't play the originals, so I'm not quite sure what to expect. The gridbased stuff and the FP view is kinda putting me off.

Well now you know why they are giving away a game to people that pledge within 24h…

Backed! Taking me back nearly 30 yrs !

Back
Top Bottom