The NEW NWN Team Corwin Thread

Sorry I didn't show. We had a storm here and I lost power for a few but the phone was out until I don't know when. No phone, no connection. Mine would be one of the ten that lost service last night. :cm:

The session was called off due to no-one showing up but me!! :(

awww :aww::hug:Poor Corwin must have been forced to do something with himself Bart. :shh:

Are you still using NWN or have you switched to NWN2 yet?

awww :aww::hug:Poor Corwin must have been forced to do something with himself Bart. :shh:

He was probably still stinky from that fish you beat him with so no one wanted to play with him :biggrin: .

True Mo, very true.

@Woges, we have played the few NWN2 mods for MP that are available. If any new ones come out that will support a group of four or more we will play them and you are free to join in.

Yes, good MP mods are sadly lacking for NWN2 at the current moment in time.

What have you got installed NWN-wise then?

We're currently ambling through a PW called Second God War. We've played almost every MP mod made for the game over the last few years!!

Dl the latest update. I will be trying to do a major update soon.

woges if you know of a good NWN one mod that has released lately, tell us. I was wondering how many of us might have one or all of the premium mods? I did buy the Diamond addition when I saw it on sale but have never installed it.

Do we all have to DL the update for second god war?

I'm so out of touch with NWN sorry. I did do a bit of mod'ing back when it came out.

Only the person running the server would have to dl the update. Then just replace the current SGW module file with the updated file.

Which module and what kind of level is scheduled for play tonight?

I read that the final chapter of the NWN1 Aielund Saga is now 99% completed and will be ready for an open beta within 2 weeks.

the reason I havent been playing is because I have moved away from home to study, and dont have any internet yet. but im home for the weekend so I can join tonight =)

same module? dont know if I have the latest version of my character here, but we´ll see.

as you noticed I did not make it. this was because of a thunder storm in my area so i could not have my pc turned on.:( hopefully i will have internet at my new place until next week.

Hope you make it. I will be away the weekend of Sept 14th, so won't be available then.

Back
Top Bottom