The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

I won't be there next Friday (5th) because I will be attenting to a concert. Because of the train schedules I'll be home something between midnight and one hour after that, local time.
The daylight saving time, which we call summer time here, starts here in Germany at 2 or 3 o'clock in the night on March 31st.

out also this friday, sorry for lateness

down 2, looks like an epic week. I've only got RhoGu at 28 right now. Other 3 are lower heroics.

I'm thinking epic Rage chain.

Well, I dated Fred.
THE Fred.
And it was huge fun !
Make sure to solo it !
And, please, be nice to him ! ;)

( I also did The Haunted House quest 1 They should definitively do more of these "un-grim" quests, imho ! ;)
I didn't do the third one yet - too tired. )

We're getting pretty close to 20 again; we'll mostly be at 17 next week, and at the rate we're going will probably be 20 by May.

Thinking about it, I'm probably going Sorcerer, Warlock, or Druid next life. Alternately, I could bring back the Vistani Evil Ranger build, which was fun and a trapper as well. I'm leaning on the Acolyte Tiefling Warlock, followed by classic Fire Sorc.

Good point.

I've got Wouldii sitting at lvl4 as an enchanter vistani bard. His sleep/charm/dance spells should be effective. Don't have my heart set on running him, though, so if the group needs something else, I can bring Shadohe or RhoGu around.

I'm guessing several of us are thin on tokens. I know I am. Might start mixing DA runs in to start our sessions.

I have enough for two more TRs already; plus enough fragments for a half a heart. It's easy enough for me to farm them though; just sit with my Warlock at 31 with the aura going; and basically it autocompletes. As long as the healer hire doesn't die anyway. With the daily rolls I've definitely got enough XP stones to pop to 4 immediately.

Dte - Charming Bard
Peter - Paladin
CM - Unknown
JM - Unknown
Corwin - Soulstone
Alrik - Lost Ranger (Unknown if Evil)
Me - Fire! Fire! Burn! Burn!

Last edited:
Ranger with Grimmaramma. (As I had originally planned with/for another toon, I'm sticking to that with my current one now.)

I currently have no thoughts or ideas except it won't be a cleric!! :) I'll wait to see what we need.

You could play a Ranger, too ! That way it wouldn't matter if you were trailing behind (like I often do) ... ;)

A Cleric who rarely remembers to heal would really not be an asset to the cause!!!! :p :)

Small price to pay for tormenting the heck out of you.

Looks like we're thin on trap monkeys. Shadohe needs a rogue life. I could set up a stick rogue run.

You need to speak with JM about what a LOUSY cleric I am since she ran with me the ONLY time I ever tried to play one. It was a DISASTER!!!!

Dte - Charming Bard
Peter - Paladin
CM - Unknown
JM - Unknown
Corwin - Cleric Soulstone
Alrik - Evil Lost Ranger
Me - Fire! Fire! Burn! Burn!/Alternately Evil Ranger

You need to speak with JM about what a LOUSY cleric I am since she ran with me the ONLY time I ever tried to play one. It was a DISASTER!!!!
No different than your efforts at healing as a Druid or Bard.

Go air Cleric; they get chain lightning and if you remember I had a good bit of fun with that one. Fire's starting to get there, just took longer to get to the good stuff. I honestly don't do a whole lot of healing, except to myself, mostly because Mirys is a bit squishy this life. Scorch followed by Firestorm pretty much does most stuff in, and what doesn't, the rest of the group usually clears out.
Small price to pay for tormenting the heck out of you.

Looks like we're thin on trap monkeys. Shadohe needs a rogue life. I could set up a stick rogue run.
Actually that's a question for Alrik; is his Ranger the Dark Hunter (thus trapper) or regular Ranger? I'm not pushing either way, just want to clarify, since that is an option now, and that would fill a trapper slot.

I'd be shocked if CM or JM didn't run a trapper, but while I'm leaning towards burning stuff, I can also bring Mirys or Mureall around as Evil Vistani Ranger. I've already got the build, so if we need a trapper more than a Warlock setting stuff on fire, I'll be glad to pull trapper duty. Haven't ran one in a long while, other than Mureall's Evil Ranger life.

Lordy, I have to see who I can TR with. I'll get back to you.

Back
Top Bottom