The Witcher 2 - Reviews, Roundup #4

AutoHotkey seems very complicated I wonder if it works with The Witcher 1. I had a tool more simple that was working for all games I tried but The Witcher 1.

I wonder if it worth for me to learn use AutoHotkey, The Witcher 1, could be a fairly good reason.

Mildly out of context but after a test yes, AutoHotkey works fine with The Witcher 1, it's cool at last I'll feel at comfortable with the keyboard, just had to define two shortcuts for that, bind space to what I want and bind pause (space was glued to pause) to another key of my choice but not space. I could use the game standard setup for other keys.

That's cool, once I'll have finish (the amazing) Fallout 3, I'll be able come back replay The Witcher 1, to I hope finish it at last. And for first time in the Witcher 1 I'll feel comfortable with the keyboard thanks to AutoHotkey.

See TW2 news roundup today on the front page - a patch is coming next week with better remapping support.

On the control issue, as I noted in the preview (haven't had the time to play the full version), I found movement a bit fast indoors but otherwise, it controls fine for me. I really enjoyed the combat and probably found it a bit more responsive than Risenn. I'm perplexed by the "port" accusations, other than silly oversights that CDPR seems to be fixing.

On the control issue, as I noted in the preview (haven't had the time to play the full version), I found movement a bit fast indoors but otherwise, it controls fine for me.

I only walk indoors so it's fine. Running indoors is a bit daft :p

Back
Top Bottom